My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Open for business (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

Open for business (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:43 pm

Ink Stain watched the spell with curious eyes. "There You Go, Miss Stain." At his voice she shook herself back to the present. "Oh, Ink is fine. Uh, how much for the table and the typewriter then? Switchblade, was it?" She muttered, pawing through her saddlebags for a pouch of bits.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:52 pm

Switchblade flicked his notebook up "Ok, it would normally be 30 bits, however, because this is your first shop with me, the items are half price, so 15 bits in total, Ink." he said. Switchblade put the typewriter on a box with several ink wells and lots of sheets of paper. "Oh and one more thing, if you are dissatisfied with any of the items, or if any break, then you may return them to me and I will either refund your original pay price, or attempt to fix or replace it free of charge." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:14 pm

Ink smiled in return, she could hardly believe her luck. Counting out the bits, she handed then to him, and balanced the typewriter and table on her back. "Thank you very much! Thank you very, very much!" She beamed, obviously happy with her purchases. "Oh, if you need me for any reason, I live at It's a Foal's Life."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:18 pm

Switchblade smiled as Ink balanced the furniture on her back and started to leave "Ink, would you like help carrying those; I have a cart out the front which I can take the items over in, if you like." he called after her.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:19 pm

Ink smiled, and looked back at him. "that would be very nice, very nice indeed." She said, a little out of breath, as she wasn't the strongest mare in town.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:35 pm

Switchblade walked over to Ink and levitated the items off her back and carried them out of the store and carefully deposited them into the cart and clamped himself into the front of it. "Ok, Ink, lead the way." he said ((We can either form a new rp for your household at this point or continue with mine, which would you like?))
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 9:36 pm

((We can just keep it here, keeps the forums less clogged.))
Ink flipped her bangs out of her eyes and walked alongside him the short distance it was to the toy shop. Foals ran in and out of the storefront, the bell at the top of the door ringing constantly. Quickly, Ink popped her head inside the door and shouted above the sound of playing foals. "I'm Back! I'll be taking the backway up."
Quickly, she looked at Switchblade and shied a little, "I forgot how busy the place gets sometimes, there's another way in from the back." Ink led him around the colorful building to a fire-escape that led up to the top floor, before leading up the stairs to the door, which she promptly unlocked, and before stepping inside, she asked. "Want to come in? I hope you don't mind, it's a real mess, I only got here a week ago."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 9:13 am

Switchblade arrived at the top of the fire exit and shrugged. "I've brought them this far, I might as well finish the job" He said casually.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 12:10 pm

Shyly, Ink Stain opened the door to the small space she called home. There wasn't any furniture in the room, only various stacks of papers and books. Along with one suitcase. More papers, some with scribbles, some with writing, lay strewn around the room. There were two windows in the front, and a lightbulb at the top for light. A trapdoor in the corner led down to the second and first floors of the shop. As Ink Stain walked in she attempted to straighten up a little, stacking the disarray.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:03 pm

Switchblade followed into the small room, he assessed the area and saw the trap door in the corner and made a mental note to be careful. "So where would you like the items?" He asked Ink. He gazed around the room, taking notice of all the pages with writing on and attempting to read them from a distance.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:59 pm

Ink Stain looked up from what she was cleaning for a moment and eyed the room. "Anywhere is fine. I don't want to be a bother."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 4:23 pm

Switchblade nodded, seeing a clean space near the centre of the room, he levitated the table into place then placed the box with the typewriter in on top of it, he walked over to Ink "Need any help tidying up the place?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 4:30 pm

Ink shifted. "Oh, no, no, I was just working late last night, and then the twins came up, so I'll probably have them help me clean up their mess."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 4:43 pm

Switchblade nodded in agreement and then said "Twins? I did not realise that you lived with a family." He straightened up the table so it was at a better angle.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 4:50 pm

Ink nodded. "I live with the family that owns this shop, They are friends of my parents. Lovely characters really, though the foals get rather rambunctious at times."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 4:53 pm

Switchblade laughed "Tell me about, during my military days I had to protect a family in Manehatten from a group of thieves, the family children seemed to cause more damage than the thieves did." He chuckled at the memory.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 4:56 pm

Ink Stain laughed "I didn't know you were in the military. Is that where you picked up your craftsmen ship?"
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 5:01 pm

Switchblade shook his head "I gained my knowledge from being neglected by my parents. The only reason I joined the military was to help as many ponies as I could, I actually spent most of my time being a guard in Manehatten, but that was about a year or two ago." He smiled as he took out his pocket watch and wound it up.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 5:08 pm

Ink stain stared at him for a moment, her mind completely astounded. She murmured a comment inaudibly, before saying something else a little louder. "I was in Manehatten then, I worked up there for the past three years doing odd jobs."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 5:19 pm

Switchblade saw her look of surprise and expanded on his story "I don't suppose that while working your odd jobs that you overheard murmurs of a group called 'The recovery' that apparently, is a filly tale?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 5:25 pm

Ink Stain's left ear gave a twitch, and immediately she trotted to one of the stacks of papers and retrieved a folder. "Before I left I dove as deep as I could into the "filly's tales" of Manehatten, and that was definitely one I never could put my hoof on. Half the time I was convinced it was just a tale, the rest I wanted to believe it was true. Here, this is all of the information I could find on it." She said, opening the folder and placing it on the table.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 5:31 pm

Switchblade looked at the folder and smiled gleefully"I never thought that someone could find that much out about us!" he murmured, looking through the pages. "Still, I guess that we left too much to be interpreted." he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 5:46 pm

Ink nearly gasped with delight, "I enjoy investigating organizations like this. Those whom you help out like letting others know. It gives ponies hope."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 6:08 pm

Switchblade smiled at Ink's delight of this revelation "Well, we never planned to ascend into legends, we were just a group of fighters trying to make a difference. Say, did you ever have any encounters with us or a mister 'Scar-eye'?" he asked her, hoping to figure this out.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 6:16 pm

Ink's left ear twitched again. Her hoof slowly slid off the table as she simply looked at Switchblade in awe. "I was never told any names, but a pony with a scarred eye did once speak to me. He insisted I end my research and had over that which I had to him. I nearly did, but somepony showed up, and the rest is a long story. Those that helped me never did learn my name though. Funny thing, really."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open for business (open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next