My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Country Song

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PrometheusEngi

PrometheusEngi

Country Song Empty
PostSubject: Country Song   Country Song I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 12:22 am

Just hope this place isn't dead.

Country Song

Country Song W2nqTFd

Species: Earth Pony

Mane: Light Green

Tail: Straight, same color as mane.

Eyes: Oval shaped and hazelish colored

Body: Wears a vest (resembling Braeburn's), a hat on his head, average build.

Cutie Mark: A banjo

Age (Baby,adult): Adult

Personality: Can be very kind, tad overprotective of friends. Is a bit stubborn and arrogant at times he tries to be the most honest stallion he can be but he occasionally lies to get out of situations where lying is needed. He also tends to get cocky.

Likes: Country Music, the banjo, guitar, anything made with apples, honesty

Dislikes: Winter, rock music, heights, the rich and/or rich looking, being lied to, bullying/bullies

History: Hailing from Appleoosa, Country Song is a Country Singer., He used to travel Equestria putting on shows. However he has since stopped traveling and decided to take residence in Ponyville within the town's local inn. His family is called the "Country Singers", since almost every member of the family has something to do with Country Music. Out of all the members of the Singers he and his parents are the only ones with a Southern Accent.

Before his first concert as a colt (about a year or so), his parents trained him with a banjo and as soon as he mastered it and worked up the courage to play his Cutie Mark appeared. Years later he left Appleoosa to explore Equestria as to share his musical talent with the rest of Equestria.

His first concert as a stallion was scheduled to be in Canterlot but he declined the offer. His reason being that he doesn't like the upper class and that they wouldn't appreciate his music. For six months he traveled to different parts of Equestria, performing in different cities to not just ponies, but other species as well. His final show was planned in Ponyville, but due to unfortunate events that show was canceled and his show in Manehattan ended up being the last in his banjo-playing career.

While on his way to Ponyville, he ended up taking a way through the Everfree Forest as a shortcut, as he was expected in Ponyville to perform and was short on time. Country ended up getting attacked by Timberwolves. He has enough combat experience but the Wolves caught him off guard and he was injured by them and it was enough to make him fall unconscious. Afterwards he awoke outside the edge of the forest and with a local mare from the town nearby the Forest in front of him. She took him to and a few days later his banjo was found and brought to him in a destroyed state and thus he couldn't perform like he was told he could by somepony in Manehattan He remembered what his parents told him:  "A good Country Singer always has experience with a guitar".

Naturally this meant that he would search for the closest music shop so he did but to no avail. He is most experienced with a banjo but prefers a guitar.

Example RP segment: Segment 5.
When Country Song finished his performance in Manehattan he was told that he was to go to Ponyville and perform there. On his way to the exit of the city he took notice of colt bullying a filly. The colt turns and snaps, "What're you looking at?" Country Song walks up to the colt and replies with, "Ah'm lookin' at ya hurtin' that 'ere filly." The colt replies with, "Yeah, and?" "Scram away from this filly or else." Country says. "Or else what?" The colt said. "Let meh give ya some triv' on me. I've got enough bucking power in mah back legs to knock out a stallion twice mah size! So unless ya want to go home injured leave." Country said to the colt as the colt ran away. "Thank you mister." Said the filly that was being bullied as she went home.

Acceptance
----------------------------
I hope this gets accepted
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Country Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Country Song   Country Song I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 7:50 am

Welcome to the site. I can assure you, we are very much alive :)

Your app is very good, with plenty of detail. My only criticism would be to try and use paragraphing in your roleplaying to avoid walls of text, especially to separate speech.

For example, instead of;

Quote :
"Ah'm lookin' at ya hurtin' that 'ere filly." The colt replies with, "Yeah, and?" "Scram away from this filly or else." Country says. "Or else what?" The colt said.

Try breaking it like the following:

Quote :
"Ah'm lookin' at ya hurtin' that 'ere filly."

The colt replies with, "Yeah, and?"

"Scram away from this filly or else." Country says.

"Or else what?" The colt said.

Just remember to do this in future.

Your character has been approved.
Back to top Go down

Country Song
Page 1 of 1