My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

David Wholeheart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pencilpony

Pencilpony

David Wholeheart Empty
PostSubject: David Wholeheart   David Wholeheart I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 9:52 pm

David Wholeheart
David Wholeheart INSERT CHARACTER IMAGE HERE

Species:Earth pony

Mane: Curly blond hair, medium length

Tail:Curly blond hair medium length

Eyes: Ovalish shape, a nice bright amber shade

Body: He is well built, not scruffy, not buff, but sorta in the middle. His coat is light brown. (Always wears a watch on right hoof)

Cutie Mark: Two hearts one is bigger than the other overlapping.

Age (Baby, adult):35

Personality: Wholeheart is a very kind and softhearted pony. He has a tendency to be a pushover, but he is not a total doormat. He almost never aceepts help or charity. He is friendly and is not afraid to speak his mind.

Likes:He likes simple foods, such potatoes and bread. He likes helping other people out, small children, gardening, and cooking.

Dislikes:He has a  fear of cats (due to childhood accident) spicy foods, needlesly cruel people, hypocrites, strange fear of pink (due to childhood accident). 

History: Orphaned at birth, he lived in an orphanage till he was 10. He moved in with the Haybales, who used him mostly for work purposes. While David barely got enough to eat, the family cat was spoiled. It frequently tormented him, basically using him us a living stratching post. Thus, he became afraid of cats. The next day he was running airends when he saw a starving young filly. He gave her his meal and earned his cutie mark, overjoyed he froilked home. He was meant only with disgust. For "wasting" the food he was sent outside to do (big surprise,) chores!

Luckily for him, a neighbor saw it all. She further investigated and eventually got the Haybales arrested. She adopted David and the cat got a new home. She was kind to him and loved him. But, David was sent to high school. His cutiemark was frequently made of by the more popular ponies. One fateful day, the most prettiest, most popular mare in the school asked him out. How could he decline? But the time David realized it was to good to be true it was too late. She and her friends dumped pink paint and sparkles on him. As he ran away someone slapped a sigh on him saying "Goody Two Shoes" in pink cursive letters.

After that, he avoided school and anyone seeing his cutiemark. He pretended to be sick and constantly covered his flank with blankets. He eventually learned to accept it. He also meant Terra Wormworth, whom he fell in love with and later married. They had two children Ivy and Harding Wholeheart. They couldn't afford to live anywhere else, so they stayed in Manehatten. David had a difficult time finding job due to his soft heart. He now works full time a mail stallion.

Example RP segment:
     David Wholeheart walked along the Manehatten alleyway when he heard a whimper. He turns around to face a crying foal. David immeditaly stops and asks,"Hello little guy, what happened?" The sobbing foal looks up at him.
"I..my mom-my...she.. she-" He starts to cry again. David gently picks him up and places in his mail bag.
"Do you have a daddy?" The foal nods. "Where does he live?" The point to a green house. David knocks on the door. A unicorn answers, with eyes red from crying.
"LEO?!" He shouts embracing the foal.
"Daddy?" The foal answer wiping away his tears.
"Thanks you kindly sir. If there anything I can give you.. money, food?" He said combing through his wallet.
"No thanks, there's no need for a reward. I really must go now!" He shouted after the unicorn already dashing across the street.                          
Acceptance
Hope he is not a total Gary Stu! :)
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

David Wholeheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Wholeheart   David Wholeheart I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 6:16 pm

Hello! Sorry for being late with this, but better late than never, right?

Anyways, this looks good to me.

Approved!

Have fun :)
Back to top Go down

David Wholeheart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Earth Ponies-
Jump to: