My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jazz Sonata

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Jazz Sonata Empty
PostSubject: Jazz Sonata   Jazz Sonata I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:32 pm

Jazz Sonata
Meep:

Species: Pegasus

Mane: Black and long, it cascades down one side of her face, often covering one eye. It has a couple of little curls and kinks in its length, but is generally relatively smooth. It's always clean and in order even though Jazz doesn't really try to keep it that way.

Tail: See mane

Eyes: A warm amber, similar to the colour of the sun on a hot Summer's day.

Body: A light, pale gray, slim and petite. However, don't let that fool you - Jazz is a lot stronger then she looks.

Cutie Mark: An upside down treble clef joined to a bass clef, making the rough shape of a heart. It symbolises her love for music and talent at playing various instruments, but most predominantly the guitar.

Age (Baby,adult): A young teenager (approx. 15-16)

Personality: Jazz is, put simply, a quiet one. She is a mare of few words, and says little out of choice but picks her words carefully. Because of this choice to not speak, she always seems to be closed off and distant, even occasionally going so far as to come off as cold to some ponies. She tends to find crowds a little overwhelming, preferring the company of either a few select ponies or just that of herself - she is her own best friend. This is mainly because Jazz has always found it difficult to find and keep friends, no matter how hard she tries. Most ponies never try to get to know her since she is just so hard to approach. She has always wanted to find that one special some pony to finish her duet, but is just too scared of getting hurt to try. She enjoys flying and spending time in the sky, as that is where she finds her personal solace. No pony can disturb you up there. She is, however, a very kind soul, and loves to talk when someone is willing to listen. She's also very laidback, and quick to forgive and/or forget. She is also an exceedingly musical pony. Music is her heart and soul, and the only time she can trule express herself the way she wants to.

Likes: Witty banter from clever ponies, books that can whisk you into a fantasy realm, good and interesting conversations, her bass guitar, movies, silence, any kind/style/type of music, freshly-squeezed juices, freshly-baked pie, the smell of rain, snowflakes melting on the tip of your tongue, the leaves falling in autumn, lightning that flashes across the sky, and a hot cup of cocoa on a cold day.

Dislikes: Bad, ear-bleedingly terrible music, horror movies, fights, sudden and loud noises that shock you out of your skin, the consistent roll of thunder during a storm, being cold, being given the cold shoulder, being upset and seeing other ponies being upset.

History:
Jazz's parents were musicians. She had to get her musical talent from somewhere, and they were the ones who were the source. Ever since she could remember, there was always music around her. At home, she was playing music, watching her parents play music or listening to music. Music was literally what their family was built on, and was one of the most important foundations of their household.

However, due to this musical background, Jazz's parents were always on the move. They were never at home, and she always spent her time with her grandparents. Not that that was a bad thing, it was just that the little filly who just wanted a home never got one. The final memory she actually clearly has of her mother was nothing but the feeling of her mother's hooves gently giving her head a small pat. It hurt the young foal to have nothing of the figures that every other foal in her class claimed was their world. Even though it was not a big deal to anyone else, little Jazz never felt like she fit in. Every time she saw other parents come pick up their children, it saddened her that she would never have anyone do the same for her. No-one to love her, no-one to hug her or kiss her pains and fears away.

Maybe it would have been better if her parents remembered her birthday, called to say hello or goodnight or even just wrote the occasional letter. But she never got anything. For the first year, she prayed. For the second, hoped. And for the rest, didn't expect anything. She knew they would never go so far as to even acknowledge her as their child, so why did it still hurt so much? Eventually, she just closed herself off. The two figures that should have been the most important in her life didn't remember her, so she just made herself forgettable to numb the pain. After all, with such a normal daughter, it couldn't be their fault that they forgot about her.  

One day, she finally managed to gather up the courage to go into the one room which held all she had of her parents - their studio. Going in for the first time was like a slap in the face to Jazz. It was so empty without her two parents to fill the room with laughter and music. Sighing, she moved over to her father's guitar rack, pulling one out and just stroking it as she remembered her father pressing her hooves to the strings and teaching her how to play. With a soft smile, she pulled it into her lap and gave it another strum, the nostalgia flooding her being. With the sound resonating in the room, it was almost like they were there with her. Realising that the music filled the void inside her, she began to play, and found that she just... could. After hitting the final note of one of her mother's compositions, little Jazz found a cutie mark on her flank that was not there before, and smiled. Maybe, just maybe, she could finally make her parents realise that they still had a daughter, and she was just like them.

5. A colt is bullying a filly in the Manehattan street. When your OC looks to him, he turns to your OC and snaps, "What're you looking at?" Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

Jazz was walking down the street, sighing despondently as she kept her eyes down. She had heard a rumour that a new store had opened up in Manehattan, and was mean to be selling the slickest instruments in all of Equestria. It seemed too good to be true, and in the end, was. Glancing up to get her bearings, the sound of a couple of angry voices sailed to her ears. Confused, she looked around, pausing and turning on the spot to try to discern where it was coming from. Straining her ears a little, she managed to just pick up a little more conversation. Her curiosity got the better of her, and she ended up pushing through the crowd towards the noise. Carefully, Jazz peeped around the corner.

"Oh my gosh! What a dwe-eb!" a prissy teen said, flicking her mane.
"Yea! Oh my gosh!" the other drawled, spitting on the poor girl who was beginning to tear up at the cruel treatment.
"I can't believe you're into other mares! That's like... SO gross!" the first taunted again, leering over the girl as she began to cry.
"Yea! I mean... Ew! What if you liked me? I would like... So... like... Uh... YEA!" the second continued, grinning also.
"Like. You weird-ass homo! Go crawl back to where you came from you freak!" the first grinned, pressing a hoof down on the other fillies already tear-stained face.
"No-one wants you around! You're such a FREAK! You'll NEVER fit in!" the second teen laughed, giving her another vicious kick.

That was all Jazz could take. Storming into the alley, she felt her blood boil as the two teens laughed in unison before beginning to kick the filly continuously, causing her to bleed and cough, evidently terrified. "Hey! You two! Pick on someone your own size!" she called, causing the two startled teens to turn to her before grinning again.
"Oh, like you?" they asked, rubbing their hooves.
"Sure. You game?" she asked, matching their smiles. This caused them to falter slightly, before they both walked up to her.
"What are you gonna do, tell on me to your mommy?"
"No, but I may just ask that police pony over there..." she trailed off, peering around the corner as if there really was something to see.
The colour immediately drained from the two fillies faces as the dashed out of the alley, trying to act casual.

Jazz looked back at the filly who was on the floor, and made a move to help her up before pausing, body frozen. She couldn't. It would just be too... hard. Turning away, she heard the filly call out to her and swallowed, trying to push down her nervousness.
"Wait! Thanks... *cough cough*" she called out weakly, lifting a hoof.
Jazz didn't reply. The only acknowledgement she gave was a curt nod, before taking off into the sky.

[Acceptance]

Last edited by MiniKirby123 on Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

Jazz Sonata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jazz Sonata   Jazz Sonata I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:57 pm

Thou art APPROVED. Really cool OC actually-best one I've seen in a while even.

(Jesus Christ this is me ponified aside from the music bit)
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Jazz Sonata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jazz Sonata   Jazz Sonata I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 9:44 pm

THANKS MC! 

*GLOMPY HUGS*
Back to top Go down
Darcia

Darcia

Jazz Sonata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jazz Sonata   Jazz Sonata I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 6:40 am

Omg kirbs she looks so cute ^^
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Jazz Sonata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jazz Sonata   Jazz Sonata I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 6:46 am

TANKS DARCY ;D

waow so much compliment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jazz Sonata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jazz Sonata   Jazz Sonata I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jazz Sonata
Page 1 of 1