My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finnigan Hawk

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

Finnigan Hawk Empty
PostSubject: Finnigan Hawk   Finnigan Hawk I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:08 pm

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img203/7967/yy6l.jpg The picture is thanks to Kirby123. ( Which by the way, looks great! Thanks Kirby!)

Species: earth pony
Mane: dark brown, typically tied into a low ponytail,often filthy, and dirt covered
Tail: same colors as mane
Eyes: dark green
Body: surprisingly well built, and not as skinny as many thieves, has a small goatee, usually wears a battered old red and gold vest
Cutie Mark: a sack of money
Age (Baby, adult): adult (around early 30s)
Personality: Finnigan, or Finn, is a rather selfish, as well as flamboyant pony. If he had a partner, he would probably backstab him in an instant. He often flirts with beautiful mares, and is excellent as persuading and manipulating others. However, he is extremely arrogant and laid back, so he often does very stupid and thoughtless things. Hawk loves to take risks, and can often be found gambling with other ponies in a tavern, or stealing a priceless artifact. Whenever he causes a commotion or chaos of any kind, he finds it quite easy to simply slip away, and still escape with whatever he happens to be stealing. He also often enjoys poking fun at the royal guards and authorities, because like many thieves and ruffians, he despises them. Often he dreams of fame and fortune, but knows very well he’s just a lowly thief, but will happily blab about his dream anyway.
Likes: shiny objects, anything valuable, gullible ponies, mares, gambling
Dislikes: rich ponies, royal guards, dull things
History: Finnigan was born in Trottingham, and grew up as an orphan. Even then he often stole small things from other fillies and colts in the orphanage, and sometimes made bargains that typically were never fullfilled.Nopony much liked him, and he eventually ditched his old home, and quickly took to stealing, and robbing. He mostly spent his time in Manehattan, and has a slight, but very slight, accent because of it. He believes he is excellent in the works of trickery and theft, and prides himself in it.

Example RP Segement:
Finnigan chuckled as he dashed through the streets, shoving random ponies out of his way. He looked back at the guards chasing him, and winked.

“ Catch me if you can!” he yelled in a singsong voice. The thief clutched his item, this time it was a box of pastries. He rapidly turned a corner, and rammed into yet another royal guard, scowling down at him. He grinned, and turned cockily around, only to see more guards. He groaned.

“ All this for a box of pastries?” he asked, even though he was certainly not about to give it up. He was hungry, and a pony needed to eat somehow. Plus, this way was much more fun. One guard scowled at him.

“ This isn’t about the pastries. Finnigan Hawk, you are under arrest for robbing The Manehattan Bank,” he said, grabbing Finn’s bag from him, and tearing it open with his sword. Sure enough, bits flowed from the sack.

The thief scratched his head. “ I didn’t rob any-“ “SILENCE! You are to come with me,” the guard boomed.

The thing was, he probably had robbed it one time or another, and it likely didn't have good results. The thief found the Manehattan Bank ran a surprisingly tight shift, and very rarely did he get out without something bad happening.Finn sighed, after looking around. He could certainly try to get away, but he was hopelessly surrounded.  Oh, well. He struggled, bit, and kicked as the guards bound him, but even he knew there was no escape. This was dumb! He had nothing to do with this robbery, and as far as he was concerned, the only thing in that bag was the pastries. Of course, no doubt had he robbed this bank at one  point, but Finn knew he hadn’t sabotaged any bank for at least a few days. He narrowed his eyes, and gave the guard behind another swift kick, just for good measure. He hated the guards.

Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Darcia

Darcia

Finnigan Hawk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Hawk   Finnigan Hawk I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 4:15 am

I'm no mod but i have noticed one of the things the mods like saying is "Explain how they got their cutie mark" ^^
Hopefully not offending any mods :P
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

Finnigan Hawk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Hawk   Finnigan Hawk I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:52 pm

Oh, you're right! Thanks for reminding me, I'll add that quick.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Finnigan Hawk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Hawk   Finnigan Hawk I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 8:45 pm

It seems like it's time to give the guard OC's a challenge ;)

Everything looks in order. Putting exactly how an OC got their cutie mark is a good thing, but in this case it isn't necessary.

Your character has been approved.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Finnigan Hawk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Hawk   Finnigan Hawk I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:47 pm

I shall alert Blind Side in that case :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finnigan Hawk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Hawk   Finnigan Hawk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finnigan Hawk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Earth Ponies-
Jump to: