My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Narcissism and Confuzzlement

Go down 
+6
Rez
Candle_Glow
mcewanman
Thespi Bacchanalian
MiniKirby123
Wild Card
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild Card

Wild Card

Narcissism and Confuzzlement Empty
PostSubject: Narcissism and Confuzzlement   Narcissism and Confuzzlement I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 2:42 am

So, lately I've been very VERY depressed, and a lot of you guys have said some very positive things to me. I still find some hard to believe, or I forget about them.

To make me feel better, and to know who said what and when, why don't you post some stuff you like about me below? Why some of you think I'm awesome, or just why you'd rather hang out with me than, oh, I don't know, be locked in a spiky cage with a venomous snake with an army of Black Widows with torches and pitchforks.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Narcissism and Confuzzlement   Narcissism and Confuzzlement I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 3:02 am

You're awesome simply because you're unusual.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Location : half a block between Here and There, and about a mile from Anywhere

PostSubject: Re: Narcissism and Confuzzlement   Narcissism and Confuzzlement I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 3:45 am

Well, golly gee, other than being one of the most pleasant people I have yet to meet online, you are a great writer (as evident with your Rping which I totally don't stalk because that would be weird hahahaha moving on) and you care about other people, which sounds sort of half assed as a compliment, but believe me, caring about people is a rare commodity in this day and age...
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: Narcissism and Confuzzlement   Narcissism and Confuzzlement I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 8:00 am

Just off the top of my head....

You've done a great job of holding this site together. I always got the impression that a lot of ponies would've left this place a long time ago if you hadn't been here. You're (usually) incredibly positive, which is pretty hard amongst people in your/our age group. Then we have the rping skills. You have some really creative and well-rounded OCs, and they've got some really great little stories to them. Hell, Shy may be miserable but at least he's better thanks to burning and (to some extent) Recurve.

The major thing I noticed too was when you were away because your computer broke, everypony started really freaking out. If I left for two days I might get a "oh hey, MC hasn't been on lately." "Eh. He'll turn up." Whereas you got "AAAAAAAH WHERE'S ASH OH CHRIST ASHAAA WAAAAHHHH"
(Not that I think the others don't like me, I'm just not as important to them as you are. I'm fine with that.)

So yeah, from my standpoint it seems incredibly illogical to dislike yourself. I mean matter of opinion and all but it's like saying you like sonic 2006. I know it's your opinion but that opinion is just wrong.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Narcissism and Confuzzlement   Narcissism and Confuzzlement I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:35 pm

Asha Hooves, you are quite much one of the kindest and humblest souls I've yet to meet. Your personality of optimism and overall randomness is 20% cooler than any Rainbowdash, sweeter than a Fluttershy, and more than a Rarity.

AppleJack Honest, Pinkiepie Promise.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: Narcissism and Confuzzlement   Narcissism and Confuzzlement I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 3:14 pm

asha you are an awsome friend. you were the one who convinced me to ask doodle out and were there for me whn i needed someone to talk to. you are fun and are awsome to hang out with. you are one of my bestest friends and always will be.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Narcissism and Confuzzlement   Narcissism and Confuzzlement I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 3:29 pm

Asha you are one of the awesomest people I've ever met. (it's totally a word!) As Mc and a ton of other ponies mentioned, you are a fantasitc rper!! Far better than me (however much I hate to admit it). I mean, I always try to get better but sometimes I just can't think of what to say.

Anyhoodles, back to you. (*sidetracked*). When I first came to the site, it was because Calla forced me to. Yes, I do say forced, because she did. (love you girl! xD). I was tentative at first, and what I remember from my first time in the chat that everypony was mean. I can't recall why or what happened, and so I left for a bit. I made my OC Iris, but she wasn't approved because of her association with a non-canon character. (made her during my obsession period with Doctor Who).

After a while, my confidence regrew and I returned to the site. I fixed Iris, and I joined the chatbox again. Asha you were there, but you, like me, probably don't remember what happened. I just remember that that experience had been wayyy better than my first. So I decided to stay.

I noticed that Asha was in the chat a lot, and I joined often as well. Asha you always made it fun in the chat, I mean, so did a lot of ponies, but you contributed to the conversations etc etc. You, among a few other members, made me feel welcome. Especially with the Pinkie Pie Welcome song XD Thanks for that

I owe it mostly to you (and to Calla a bit) for making me want to stay here. If you weren't on as much, I probably would still have not finished my first OC. Or something like that.

I don't know..I'm not good at this stuff.....

The point is Asha, you are awesome, gorgeous, fantastic, and every other amazing word to think of. If you looked up fantasmical in the dictionary, there'd be a picture of your name next to it. Though that's unlikely since fantasmical isn't a word....but still!
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Narcissism and Confuzzlement   Narcissism and Confuzzlement I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 6:04 pm

Well... let me open my notebook of TBoM/A (The Book of Matt/Asha)

*Clears throat and opens book*

THE BOOK OF ASHA

"When you'd cry, I'd wipe away all of your tears,
When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears,
And I held your hand through all of these years,
But you still have...all of me."
~Amy Lee, My Immortal

You were the very first person to talk to me on this site (besides Side when she was Dylgo, but that was to approve stuff and... I'm getting off track.). I can't even remember how I got here, but it was most definitely not to find a place to roleplay, but, of the five original people I spoke to here, you were the most notable, and really, one of the only ones left.

Goal accomplished: Never give up on your friends.

Another thing I remember from that beginning was just how friendly you were, and, hard as it is to admit it, I was a complete b*tch the first (and second, and third, etc) times I popped in.

Goal accomplished: Acceptance (a rather powerful word here on the forum)

Going on through the months I have been here, my fondest memories (sorry guys) have been speaking and rping with you. The ridiculous tales we weaved with the "old crowd" are still etched in my mind, from raging parties to drinking fests to chucking Justin Bieber out of the window of our CB room to going absolutely insane and eating everyone. And, not once, did you decide to kill the fun. In fact, you may or may not have been the bomb of pure genius that set us off all of the time.

Goal accomplished: PARTY TIME!!!

THE APOCALYPSE
When the apocalypse of the forum happened... well, first off, I'd like to give all my names for that, and I'd like to sidetrack for a moment. I call it the Apocalypse, Mid-Life Crisis, World War P... etc. Anywhooves, you fought valiantly for what you thought was right, willing to take the blame for other just to make sure the placed you loved stayed that way. Friendships dissolved, lots of people either packed up and left or slowly faded away, and yet, here you are.

Goal accomplished: Loyal 'til the end.

And here we are, ten months after the first time I clicked the link that says 'My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP: Free forum.' Though Asha is what you are now, the Brawny I knew and loved is still there, and that means more to me than just about anything in the world. After all: what would the world be without my bbbffl (bestbuckingbronyfriendforlife)? I can honestly say, and don't you dare roll your eyes missy, I know I've said it about a billion times, that you are one of my very, very, bestest truest friends ever! I think you rank up there with the girls I consider my sisters (yesh Mask, that means we now have a quadruplet).

Goal accomplished: BBBFFL!

I could really go on and on and on, but I think this will suffice for what I'm trying to say. Keep on rockin', superstar.

~*~

Goal accomplished: You've got a friend in me.
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

PostSubject: Re: Narcissism and Confuzzlement   Narcissism and Confuzzlement I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 6:40 pm

Clearly I'm stating out the obvious in this, but Asha! You're super funny, and different, and I love that about you! You're so humble and modest too, and your friendly to meh, and you don't mind ahm an oddball, and I happen to have looked at your ocs, and I love them, they are just so well thought out, I could never cough up as good ocs as those!
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: Narcissism and Confuzzlement   Narcissism and Confuzzlement I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 6:44 pm

(....do you have a book on everypony here Calla?)
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Narcissism and Confuzzlement   Narcissism and Confuzzlement I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 6:46 pm

(Well... I do on a few...)
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: Narcissism and Confuzzlement   Narcissism and Confuzzlement I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 6:54 pm

(Please don't tell me I'm one of them.)
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Narcissism and Confuzzlement   Narcissism and Confuzzlement I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 7:47 pm

(... XD)
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: Narcissism and Confuzzlement   Narcissism and Confuzzlement I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 12:50 am

Narcissism and Confuzzlement Cb3f1a52ea1011e1abd6123138045d81_6
In a sisterly kind of way... Because I have a special somepony *squee* Also I don't need reason to so mwahahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Narcissism and Confuzzlement   Narcissism and Confuzzlement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Narcissism and Confuzzlement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Rules and Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: