My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Danici Akuji

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragon Born

Dragon Born

Danici Akuji Empty
PostSubject: Danici Akuji   Danici Akuji I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 5:10 pm

Danica Akuji
Danici Akuji Danica_zps51b67c94
Species: Earth Pony
Mane: White with three points. It always covers her left eye. The back of her man also has three points, but her hair grows all the way down most of her neck unlike most ponies.
Tail: White with, again, three points. It rises right above her feet.
Eyes: A moderate green color.
Body: Sky blue
Cutie Mark: A dark purple book with a yellow pencil on the cover. Her special talent is writing.
Personality: Weird, smart, nice, short- tempered, tomboy, silly
Dislikes: The Sun, other annoying ponies, things "judging" her, being called Danny, taxidermy animals
History: Danica was just a semi-normal pony with a semi-normal family. She moved to Canterlot when she came of age, and didn't really know what to do. She decided on writing fantasy books. For some reason, Danica thinks skulls are the cutest things ever and taxidermy animals are aliens from another universe. Danica may randomly tell a house or an animal or something to stop judging her for whatever reason...

Example RP Segment:
*Danica sat at a table in a French restaurant. She waited for her order to arrive, although she saw her grilled cheese sitting in their kitchen* {Lazy waitresses} *She thought. Danica jumped slighted at a bell ringing. She turned towards the door to see a familiar face.* Hey Forge! *She said cheerfully*
*Black Forge walked up to Danica's table and stood beside it. His face turned bright red as he stared at Danica, obviously wanted to say something* I...I kind of...I...um...I like you! *He blurted*
*Danica stared at him, one eyebrow raised* Good for you? *She glanced at her grilled cheese, probably cold by now. Her gaze shifted back to Forge, still staring at her.* You can sit down you know. And order a hot chocolate or something. It's cold out. *Danica blushed slightly*
*Forge stared at her blankly for a moment then smiled happily as he sat down across from her. At the sight of his smile, Danica turned her head away, her face totally red.*

[Acceptance]

Last edited by Dragon Born on Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot to read my Example RP Segment to see if it made sense. ^^' Sorry.)
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Danici Akuji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danici Akuji   Danici Akuji I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 5:19 pm

Hello! Do I see a Skyrim player before me? :D Haha, Welcome to the forum! ^.^

the personality section is a bit short. and, actually, the history is a bit short as well. How did she get her cutie mark?

You're very close! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other member of staff. also, feel free to join the chatbox at the bottom of the main page. all of our members are really nice and happy to help ^.^ It may be a little inactive at the moment due to school being in session though.

Let me know when you've made changes and I'll happily take another look.
Back to top Go down

Danici Akuji
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations-
Jump to: