My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pineapple Swift

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheDerpChronicles

TheDerpChronicles

Pineapple Swift Empty
PostSubject: Pineapple Swift   Pineapple Swift I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:39 am

Pineapple Swift

Pineapple Swift Pineap10
Species: Pegasus
Mane: Brown
Tail: Same as mane
Eyes: Light Blue
Body: Yellow
Cutie Mark: A basketball and a football
Personality: Sporty and fun (Pineapple Swift was enrolled in sports when he was 3. Everyone laughed at him since he was so young. But he was very good! In fact, when he was 10, he got a invite to be in the PFL (Ponyville Football League). He still is in the PFL today, and is in one of the most popular teams (Equestria Wondercolts). He plans on playing in the Superbowl.)
Likes: His family, Pineapples, The color yellow, Sports, Sugarcube Corner, Ghosts, Ponycraft
Dislikes: Bran, Burnt stuff, School, Extra work, Being inside all day, Those little sugar packets, Bullying
History: Pineapple Swift was born on January 18, 1999. He was bullied in elementary school for having small wings, but today his wings are properly cared for and pretty large. Pineapple Swift loves to do errands just to see the smiles on his sister's faces. He goes out to Sugarcube Corner to go get a snack (and secretly make out with Glitter Blitz, his girlfriend). He makes lots of basketballs and footballs. That's how he got his cutie mark. You may have thought it was because of sports. Lol!

Example RP segment: Pineapple Swift was galloping to the bank by himself. A robber bursts out and catches him. The robber then runs in a alleyway and looks for the police. As the cops burst out, the robber puts his sniper on Pineapple Swift. The robber then pushes him out, and runs. Pineapple Swift looks confused as a guardpony grabs out his gun and yells "PUT YOUR HOOVES IN THE AIR!" Pineapple Swift's eyes go small and he leans back. He then stares at the money and the sniper. He says "Ooooohhh! You think I'm the robber! Did the robber look like this?" He then shows his body. He realizes the robber put a disguise on him. "Oh." Pineapple struggles to take off the disguise, but the guardponies take the handcuffs and lock it on Pineapple Swift's hooves. Pineapple Swift then unfolds his wings, and the guardponies get knocked back. Pineapple Swift then takes off the disguise and yells "I'M NOT THE ROBBER! I JUST WANTED TO RUN A ERRAND FOR MOM!" The guards then unlock the handcuffs, Pineapple showed them the direction of the robber, and continues the errand.
[Acceptance]
Back to top Go down

Pineapple Swift
Page 1 of 1