My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bluberry

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDerpChronicles

TheDerpChronicles

Bluberry Empty
PostSubject: Bluberry   Bluberry I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:32 am

Bluberry
Bluberry Bluber11
Species:Unicorn
Mane: Dark Blue, Darkish Blue
Tail: Same as mane
Eyes: Light Blue
Body: Light Blue (lighter than eyes)
Cutie Mark: 5 Blueberries
Age (Baby,adult): Adult
Personality: Shy, Courageous (As Bluberry may not talk to many ponies, Bluberry does live on a coding patch that she coded herself to make a bridge to her farm. Only Unicorns and Pegasus can get over, so Bluberry must lift Straw Berry to and fro, fro and to. Its kind of a mess getting to Sugarcube Corner to get breakfast every day.)
Likes: Her Family, Manehattan, Blueberries, Strawberries, Socks, Ponyville, Glasses, Unicorns
Dislikes: Bran, Cancer, Blindness, Boats, Raspberries (that tanginess No ), Pigs, Elephants
History: Bluberry was born on May 18, 1999. She has been influenced with bullying, and soon escaped it. When she was 3, Bluberry used her horn and picked up some blueberries. One of Bluberry's younger sisters ran up with a huge spider on her head, and 5 blueberries spilled out of the pile and killed the spider. Her flank then glowed, and her cutie mark appeared. Bluberry was born with 5 sisters and 6 brothers, so 12 fillies altogether. Bluberry met a handsome pony named Watermelon Bash in Manehattan College, and married him soon after. They had 2 fillies: Grape Twist, and Pineapple Swift. Straw Berry, their third filly, was adopted on the street. Grape Twist is a unicorn, Pineapple Swift (the only boy) is a Pegasus, and Straw Berry is a blind earth pony. Today, Bluberry lives on a farm in a batch of unused coding with her family.

Example RP segment: Bluberry is walking on a active bomb site to get to her coding farm, and sees the street to the coding. Bluberry sees a little foal staring at its dead mother. The foal continuously cries, and Bluberry gallops up. She holds the foal by its hoof and says "Its alright, little guy." Bluberry then notices the foal is blind. "What's your name?" says the foal. "Mine's Bluberry. And yours?" "M.. My name is Straw Berry.." Straw Berry continues to watch as the last drips of life slip away from her mother. "How can you see that?" says Bluberry. "I cant see it, but I can sense it." Bluberry wipes away Straw Berry's tears, and says "You see that coding patch over there?" Straw Berry nods. "I can sense it, yes." Bluberry picks up Straw Berry, and takes her across the coding patch into the farm.

[Acceptance]

Last edited by TheDerpChronicles on Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:53 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Bluberry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bluberry   Bluberry I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:25 am

Hi there,

It seems that you didn't read over the rules thoroughly. These places might be of aid to you:

https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1169-the-rules

RP Segment:

A few things I can point out before the mods arrive:

1. Our forum roleplays in third-person past tense, so if you could please shift your app to fit appropriately, that'd be great.

2. Mention of canon characters (yes, I'm sorry to say, Derpy is one) is prohibited. We're a strictly OC site.

3. I'm afraid the cutie mark at birth concept won't slide. It defeats the purpose of a cutie mark in the first place, which is to discover what makes that pony special.

4. The personality section needs to be at least a paragraph in length.

If you need a guideline, you can check my first oc for help: https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1417-calla-lily

That should be it. The mods should be in contact shortly to point out anything that I missed :) Happy rping!
Back to top Go down
TheDerpChronicles

TheDerpChronicles

Bluberry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bluberry   Bluberry I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 10:47 pm

Lol sorry ill edit it
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Bluberry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bluberry   Bluberry I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 4:10 pm

This is still way too short. Like I said, your personality needs to be at least a paragraph or more which includes a minimum of 5 sentences. Also, your grammar is very choppy which means there isn't enough space from period to period in the sentences. Plus the bomb isn't in Equestrian history since the technology hasn't been enhanced that far yet. The Rp segment is a bit too dark for forum standards also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bluberry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bluberry   Bluberry I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bluberry
Page 1 of 1