My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On the Subject of Spontaneous Disappearance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

On the Subject of Spontaneous Disappearance Empty
PostSubject: On the Subject of Spontaneous Disappearance   On the Subject of Spontaneous Disappearance I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 2:25 am

Hello all. For those who have been recently doing whatever with moi, I'd just like to apologize for my sudden disappearance. My computer randomly decided to go "oh oh I know wat would be funnneh, if I went like, 'NO TURN ON' lol lol lol rofl n00b3r," and it turned out to be considerably more difficult to make it cooperate once again than expected. So...yeah. That is all, thank you for your rapt (that's a funny word) attention.

Follow-up question for whoever reads this: Is English really the only language that doesn't use accents (Aside from Latin and not including foreign words such as "café" or "Déjà vu")?
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

On the Subject of Spontaneous Disappearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Subject of Spontaneous Disappearance   On the Subject of Spontaneous Disappearance I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 8:57 am

I've had that problem with unruly computers. You just show them whose boss and they'll behave :P

As for your question, I'm not sure I can answer it. There are words in the English vocabulary that have accents such as cliché or purée, although both those words are of French origin. I'm not sure if there are any English words with accents...
Back to top Go down

On the Subject of Spontaneous Disappearance
Page 1 of 1