My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nightmare Night Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

Nightmare Night Thread Empty
PostSubject: Nightmare Night Thread   Nightmare Night Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 8:22 pm

Cranium grumbled, as he looked around his house for a costume. he suddenly did see something- a scruffy wig, and a blood covered lab coat. He frowned, and shoved it into a nearbye closet.

" Oh no. I suppose I will have to stay here and feed other brats sugar- filled candies candy all night. Oh, how terrible," he said, clearly pleased that he wouldn't have to have to be involved with this silky Nightmare Night. Rusty frowned.

" But... you said.." Cranium's little brother gave him a sad look. " Please..." The unicron groaned. " Fiinneee..." he growled, and shoved on the wig, and " blood" splattered coat. Rusty immedeatly perked up.

" Yeah! You look awesome! Like a... a mad scientist! Let's go!" ruty said happily. The older unicorn grumbled, as he stomped out the door. I'm too old for this, he muttered. And nopony should ridicule the acts of a scientist in this shameless getup! As they arrived to the first house, his older brother knocked on the door, and in his ridiculous little zombie getup, happily asked for candy.
Back to top Go down

Nightmare Night Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville-
Jump to: