My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dusty Seastorm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skye Starsong

Skye Starsong

Dusty Seastorm Empty
PostSubject: Dusty Seastorm   Dusty Seastorm I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:57 am

Dusty Seastorm
Dusty Seastorm Dusty_seastorm_by_lulumimibebe-d6rygbq
Mane: Blue, Light blue- highlighted curly
Tail: Blue, Light blue- highlighted curly (Pretty much the same style as mane.)
Eyes: Light purple/darker lilac
Body: White with tan markings on the hooves
Cutie Mark: Beach with beach ball laying in sand
Age (Baby,adult): Mare, 18 years old (Young Adult/ Older Teen)
Personality: Dusty is a very cheerful pony who can always keep the mood of the conversation light and fun. She's almost always optimistic and is outgoing and likes to try new things. Dusty is very friendly, laid back, and has a lot of friends.
Likes: Dusty loves the sea, beaches, and water sports. She also likes to hang out with her friends, meet new ponies, and travel.
Dislikes: Dusty doesn't like cold weather, or places with a cold climate. She doesn't like ponies that are too uptight or boring. Dusty is really intolerant toward bullies, she believes everypony should get along.
History: Dusty had always loved the beach, the sea, and the sun. She grew up in a house right on the coast of Trottingham and was on the beach a lot. Dusty loved trying new things, she did quite a few activities on the beach. Dusty played beach volleyball, surfed, went parasailing, and did other sports like this weekly, sometimes daily! One day Dusty decided she wanted to give wakeboarding a try. Pegasi didn't usually take place in activities like wakeboarding because that had wings and didn't really see the point of jumping and doing flips on a board when they could just fly. Nevertheless Dusty wanted to give it a shot, so she did. Dusty was a natural. She glided over the ocean waves and flipped and flew in the air, though she never unfolded her wings once. Once was back at the beach she dried herself off revealing her cutiemark which she had gotten during her "ride".
A few years after Dusty got her cutiemark she was old enough to move out and bought an apartment. After another two years of working at surf board rental shop she moved into a beach house on the coast of Trottingham. Dusty started traveling all over Equestria, she was a pretty curious and outgoing pony, so she didn't have a reason not too. This started a small snow globe collection (despite her dislike for cold weather,) which is very important to her. Dusty visits her retired parents from time to time, still travels, and is planning to buy a boat of her own and sail out on the beautiful sea outside her window.

Example RP segment:
Dusty Seastorm was trotting through the big city of Manehatten when something caught her eye. She turned to see a young stallion spatting at a filly who was sitting on the ground on the brink of tears. "What are you looking at?" The colt snapped at Dusty. Knowing he was a bully anger started to boil in her chest but she kept her cool and addressed him in a firm but calm tone, "You. What gives you the right to treat other ponies like that? Everypony should be treated fairly and kindly in Equestria! What do you think your mother would say if she saw you treating this filly like this? What do you think Princess Celestia would think?" The colt stammered and turned around a galloped away. Dusty turned to the filly and held out a hoof. The young filly took it and stood up. Dusty wiped the tears away from her face, "C'mon, kid," She said. They started walking down the street together. "Hey you wanna get some ice cream or something?" Dusty asked in her usual cheerful matter, "Ooh! Or we could go buy a snow globe! Do you know where they sell those here? Oh! I got it, we could get two!" Dusty continued to blab on while the small pony next to her slowly started to smile.

Acceptance.
Back to top Go down
Skye Starsong

Skye Starsong

Dusty Seastorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Seastorm   Dusty Seastorm I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:00 am

Oh my, I'm sorry, I didn't know the image would be so BIG. Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Dusty Seastorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Seastorm   Dusty Seastorm I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 6:20 am

No problem, I made it smaller :)

This is a very good first OC.

Just remember to use paragraphing in your roleplaying, especially to separate lines of speech, in order to avoid large walls of text.

Your OC has been approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dusty Seastorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Seastorm   Dusty Seastorm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dusty Seastorm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Pegasi-
Jump to: