My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My first OC!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pencilpony

Pencilpony

My first OC! Empty
PostSubject: My first OC!   My first OC! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 9:46 pm

Silver Night      

Species: Pegasus
Mane: A silvery-blue mane styled to look much like that of Princess Cadence’s expect less loopy
Tail: A long silvery-blue curved tail
Eyes: An eye shaped like Rarity's, with a violetish shade that fades to blue and often adorned with mascara and eye shadow
Body: Slim, with white well kept fur
Cutie Mark: A silver moon with a blue feather on top.
Age (Baby, adult): 18
Personality: Shy, very humble and often self-conscious tries to exceed her mother's (And her fans) expectations even though it means changing her personality completely
Likes: Flying, Wonder bolts, reading and The Equesrtia Games
Dislikes: Long hours of modeling, pompous people, vegetables and the long dates her mother sets up.
History:  
   Since she was a foal, Silver Night has always been attractive. After her parents divorced and her mother ran off to be an archeologist, her stepmother made sure she became a model. Her stepmother believed that looks, money and reputation was everything, and tried to make Silver socially perfect.

But Silver's mind was elsewhere. She dreamed of becoming a Wonder bolt, even though she had never flown and her stepmother disproved. She earned her cutie mark after she started flying at night and eventually became quite the flyer. When her parents found out about her new cutie mark, her stepmother shoved it aside. She said it represented her "ability to gracefully strut" and "shine brightly like the moon in a sea of dull ponies."

Once she was 13 her stepmother decided it was time find her a suitable mate. Her stepmother looked for a rich, well mannered, and handsome stallion. On the other hand, Silver Night wanted a quirky yet charming, average stallion. 6 years later, Silver Night denies every stallion her stepmother presents. She currently lives in Canterlot.

Example RP segment:
  Silver ignores the freezing rain pounding against her. She was too happy to let the storm bother her. It was her first time in a while without her mother, without the crowds and the cameras. After a long flight in the pouring rain, she knew she would catch a cold if she stayed out any longer. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a lit tavern. She immediately knew her mother would disprove; taverns were filled with all types of filthy ponies. Or so she was told. Silver's heart tugged at her. No, no! You CAN'T go in! You JUST CAN'T! A little voice screeched. She knew she was not bold enough. Not today. She thought dismally. She opened her wings and set flight for home.

Acceptance

Last edited by Pencilpony on Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

My first OC! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first OC!   My first OC! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 5:25 am

Welcome to the site PencilPony :)

Your app is looking good so far, with only a few minor changes needed.

Check your grammar concerning the use of missing spaces, punctuation and missing capital letters, but mainly try to use paragraphing to avoid walls of text.

Also, this mistake needs changing, mentioning she would catch a cold twice: "she knew she would catch a cold if she stayed out any longer she would catch a cold"

Make these changes and your OC should be approvable.

Additionally, to upload an image, you must enter the url for the image from an image hosting website (e.g. deviantart, photobucket, imgur, etc)
Or you can try using the Host Image button, which allows you to take the image directly from your computer.
However, your physical descriptions of Silver Night are enough to make it approvable without an image.
Back to top Go down
Pencilpony

Pencilpony

My first OC! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first OC!   My first OC! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 5:42 pm

Ok fixed!
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

My first OC! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first OC!   My first OC! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 3:39 am

Nightmarity.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

My first OC! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first OC!   My first OC! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:59 am

Changes made.

Your character has been approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My first OC! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first OC!   My first OC! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My first OC!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Pegasi-
Jump to: