My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cranium is Frustarated

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

Cranium is Frustarated Empty
PostSubject: Cranium is Frustarated   Cranium is Frustarated I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 12:14 pm

A light grey unicorn, drenched by the rain, shoved a large cardboard box to his house. Or at least he was trying to. Cranium had been pushing this box, which contained very expensive and fragile science equipment he bought from the marketplace, for an hour, and then just when he thought it couldn't get any worse, it started raining. And he had ruined his best labcoat, it was completely wet. Out of frustaration, the stallion kicked the box hard, then let out a howl of pain. Maybe if I had some help... NO! Cranium briskly pushed the thought away. He didn't need any help,he could do it by himself! Nopony would be out in a storm like this anyway. This was going to be a long day... how in the world could he get this to his home, was he supposed to use magic?
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Cranium is Frustarated   Cranium is Frustarated I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 7:42 pm

For some reason, Snow Storm found himself out in the rain. Again. The dull grey pegasus wandered the streets, lookung foe something to do. He stopped when he saw another grey pony, a unicorn wearing a labcoat, straining against a box. It almost looks like he's trying to push it... he thought to himself. Hold on, he is trying to push it...
Snow Storm watched for a while longer before offering in a monotonous tone, "You want some help?" His voice was matked with an odd accent.
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

PostSubject: Re: Cranium is Frustarated   Cranium is Frustarated I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 10:20 am

Cranium blinked for a moment. Magic... magic! He felt like slapping himself. He was a unicorn, he could just use his magic! Suddenly he heard a voice behind him, in a strange accent.

" You want some help?"

" No! I am perfectly capable of moving this box, thank you very much!" the unicorn snapped, now attempting to levitate the box, somewhat successful though it wavered in the air. His unicorn magic was not so perfect, as he preferred to not use it most of the time. But this box was excedingly heavy, so perhaps it could work.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Cranium is Frustarated   Cranium is Frustarated I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 11:52 am

"You didn't have to be rude..." Snow Storm remarked. He was lucky he could speak fluent Equestrian, or else living in Ponyville would have been hard. North Equestrian was his first langiage, and it was very different from Equestrian. (Basically, he's Russian.)
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

PostSubject: Re: Cranium is Frustarated   Cranium is Frustarated I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 9:28 pm

( Sorry for late reply. Those holiday thingies kept me rather busy, I guess.)

Cranium gritted his teeth in anger. " Well, then, why don't you try pushing a box for a few hours while soaked in the rain, and at the same time ruining your clothes, only to realize you could have used your MAGIC to levitate it, and not be a bit angry!" his voice was getting very high pitched, as it always did when the unicorn got angry or upset. In fact, normally he would have reacted with his cool, collected, stiff, and yes, rather rude self. But today was espicially stressful.

" Not that I am," he added quickly, attempting to redeem his dignity. He reached towards his glasses, speckled with rain and frowned.

" What in the name of Equestria are you doing in this rain, anyway?" he grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cranium is Frustarated   Cranium is Frustarated I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cranium is Frustarated
Page 1 of 1