My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ambush (Snowflake Mystery)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

The Ambush (Snowflake Mystery) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ambush (Snowflake Mystery)   The Ambush (Snowflake Mystery) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:09 am

He gently pokes the piece of metal as Blue begins to go under from the light headedness of his blood loss and the laughing gas.

"Hm... He should. I've known this tough old bastard for a while, so I'll try a bit harder. He should make it. If you're faint of heart, now'd be a good time to look away"

The good doctor then proceeded to extract the imbedded piece of metal, and by extract I mean tear out with his teeth. He then poured alcohol into the wound and chased it with a fiery hot poker to cauterize and followed up with a few stitches to seal the hole.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

The Ambush (Snowflake Mystery) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ambush (Snowflake Mystery)   The Ambush (Snowflake Mystery) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:15 am

Earl did simply that. Look away. He always got squeamish, and, running on adrenaline as it was, didn't want to chance it. He still shivered, however.
Back to top Go down

The Ambush (Snowflake Mystery)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3