My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ny'ora Liyoli (A.K.A. Essa Nem)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruffur

Ny'ora Liyoli (A.K.A. Essa Nem) Empty
PostSubject: Ny'ora Liyoli (A.K.A. Essa Nem)   Ny'ora Liyoli (A.K.A. Essa Nem) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:30 am

Ny'ora Liyoli (A.K.A. Essa Nem) 4C5XB

Ny'ora Liyoli (A.K.A. Essa Nem) 4C5Y7

Species: Succubus (I'll explain).

Mane: Short-ish, messy, partially held up in a ponytail. Blue with pale pink tips.

Tail: Short, messy, a pink tie at the base.

Eyes: Pale purple, pupil shifts between normal and slitted depending on her company (Always normal when she's around others).

Body: A mare of a sleek, trim build, perhaps slightly taller than average. Where she is readily visible, her wings seem no different to than that of an average pegasus, but when she is alone, her wings revert to their normal look, where the soft feathers are replaced by skin, somewhat similar to that of a bat.

Cutie Mark: Her cutie mark is a heart with devil horns on top.

Age (Baby,adult): Her looks resemble that of a young adult, yet she is probably a couple hundred years old. She lost count after the first hundred.

Personality: Cunning and devious, she prefers to use her wits and charms and sometimes her ability to change her looks to get what she wants/needs, making her seem really spoilt. She has a rather short attention span and tends to get bored easily, often resulting in her playing some sort of mostly-harmless prank, usually a very minor morphing of a bodily feature, to keep herself occupied. At moments with little self-control, she becomes extremely passionate and will stop at nothing to achieve her desire, even if that means potentially injuring someone else.

Likes: Getting her way, toying with people's emotions and the occasional harmlessly poking into someone else's dream to see what it's about.

Dislikes: Long boring periods of boring, being denied (Though she eventually accepts it), romantics.

History: Ny'ora, born succubus, was always expected to follow in the wake of her kind, seducing hapless ponies in their sleep. She always found such a thing distasteful and preferred to only meddle with the dreams of her targets to leave them in a general state of confusion when they wake up. This didn't seem to mix well with both her kind nor the ponies of the nearby towns and as a result she was cast away.

After many years of aimlessly wandering, gaining her energy from the emotions let off in whatever dramas happened in nearby settlements, she decided she wanted more. With her convenient skill of seduction, she begun to make a living off coaxing money from drunks in taverns with as little effort on her part as possible. Eventually she decided that she had 'earned' enough to finally settle down and at least try to make some actual friends, without seducing them first.

The name 'Essa Nem' was given by her parents as a cover for when she roamed the streets of towns. While she dislikes it and tries to bury it deep down, the ways of her kin do have some effect on how she thinks at moments where self-control becomes almost non-existent.

Example RP segment: A colt is bullying a filly in the Manehattan street. When your OC looks to him, he turns to your OC and snaps, "What're you looking at?" Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

"What am I looking at? Oh, only a handsome little colt." she responds, using her tail to stroke the underside of his chin as she walks past him. "And what would such a handsome colt like you be doing with such an.. insignificant little filly?" she adds as she subtly winks at the filly and signals for her to get away.
"I wanted her toy, and she wouldn't give it to me." the colt said somewhat proudly.
"Oh? But surely there are other toys you could have."
"But.. I wanted THAT one." This remark forced Ny'ora to hold herself back from cracking up, only speaking once she knew she could control herself.
"Well I suppose you'd better catch up to her then~." As she said this, the colt looked around, the filly no longer in sight. He froze up briefly, and before he turned back, Ny'ora had already disappeared into the crowded streets.

!<[Acceptance]>!
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Ny'ora Liyoli (A.K.A. Essa Nem)   Ny'ora Liyoli (A.K.A. Essa Nem) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 12:23 pm

Hmmm.

I'll say this before the mods and admins get here, but this site is one to closely follow canon. As succubi have not been introduced in the series, they are considered non-canon and therefore not allowed on the site.

It might be okay if she didn't have slit eyes and magic (the energy-gaining). She has to have been born somewhere in Equestria. Batponies are canon, and we have a few on the site, but otherwise, your app is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Ny'ora Liyoli (A.K.A. Essa Nem)   Ny'ora Liyoli (A.K.A. Essa Nem) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:29 pm

Although this is a very interesting OC, unfortunately we do not allow succubus.

We do allow bat ponies however, so long as there is significant reason for them to be one such as being a royal guard.
Back to top Go down
Ruffur

PostSubject: Re: Ny'ora Liyoli (A.K.A. Essa Nem)   Ny'ora Liyoli (A.K.A. Essa Nem) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 10:48 pm

I figured it wouldn't be allowed due to the nature of the character, but I at least thought it'd be worth a shot since she does have that normal look. It may not remedy the situation, but I'll throw it out there that the energy-gaining thing isn't sapping ponies of emotion so much as feeling rejuvenated when there are an excess of emotions nearby. If she is deprived of emotions then she would have to eat and sleep and all that.

Also the whole 'morphing her body to look normal in public' was going to be my excuse as to why succubi aren't exactly canon, but oh well, can't blame me for trying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ny'ora Liyoli (A.K.A. Essa Nem)   Ny'ora Liyoli (A.K.A. Essa Nem) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations-
Jump to: