My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ThunderDust

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ThunderDust

ThunderDust

ThunderDust Empty
PostSubject: ThunderDust   ThunderDust I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 5:28 pm

ThunderDust
ThunderDust 15bkwh
Species:Pegasus
Mane: Light orange, with orange stripes. (Rainbow dash mane style)
Tail: Same as mane (Rainbow dash tail style)
Eyes:Light grey
Body:sky blue
Cutie Mark: an orange lighting bolt with lighter orange stripes.
Age (Baby,adult): Young adult (Teen)
Personality: Cool, impatient, funny, likes to fly. shows off a lot. Loyal, brave.
Likes:Flying, the wonderbolts, sometimes drawing. Showing off
Dislikes:Ponys laughing at her, not being able to fly.
History: When Thunder was little, her main, and only dream, was to become a wonderbolt. Even on Nightmare Night, she always dressed up as a wolderbolt, making faces at the nightmare moon statue, believing she was the bravest pony around. One day, She got the chance to go to a wonderbolt performance, and was the first one in line to go back stage and meet the wonderbolts. Thunder's parent where names OrangeSpill, and Night Dance. They were always nice to thunder, and believed that she was a great flyer. They also believed that someday, Thunder would be in the wonderbolts. After thunder grew up, she didn't have much connection with her friends anymore, and moved into her own clouds Dale home.

Example RP segment-It is pouring rain outside. Your OC spots the light of a tavern up ahead. The tavern is filled with ponies that your OC doesn't know. Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation: ThunderDust Looked around the tavern. The ponys all huddled around her. They all greeted her, and nodded their heads.
"Um hi?" ThunderDust said, unknowing of what to do.
A pony walked up to her. "Hello!" It said. "I'm jumpy hooves." The pony said, bouncing up and down.
Thunder smiled a bit. "ThunderDust." She said back.
A few hours passed, and all the ponys were having a great time. ThunderDust was a laugh, and cheered up most of the soaking wet ponys there.

[Acceptance]
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

ThunderDust Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderDust   ThunderDust I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 6:13 pm

The RP Segment could have been longer and more detailed, but as of now, I can say that this is:

APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please take your Pegasus ticket and get in line at the RP Section. Thank you for choosing Mlp-Fim-OC-Rp for all your pony and roleplaying needs
Back to top Go down

ThunderDust
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Pegasi-
Jump to: