My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello? Still here?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

Hello? Still here? Empty
PostSubject: Hello? Still here?   Hello? Still here? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 12:54 am

Well after some long, hard thinking as well as a small break from ponies, I have decided to TRY to regain activity. I emphasize the word try because I may not have time to rp anymore. (TRAGEDY!!!) Anyway... Between schoolwork and homecoming prep team as well as art club I may have to drop out again. So no promices.
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

Hello? Still here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello? Still here?   Hello? Still here? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:18 am

Oh no! You may not have time to RP!

Rarity videos aside, though, real life comes first. So good luck with your life. Hope you won't leave us forever... We are too amazing for someone to leave! (Right?)
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

Hello? Still here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello? Still here?   Hello? Still here? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 12:09 pm

Nah. I could never go forever. I love you guys too much. ^^
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

Hello? Still here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello? Still here?   Hello? Still here? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 3:07 pm

YAYY! *Huggles Flutters* 

Velcome back! If you need to go again, we'll understand. Seriously, the ponies here are so nice it's kind of terrifying to the uninitiated.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Hello? Still here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello? Still here?   Hello? Still here? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 3:24 pm

The following video sums up my advice for you :)

Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

Hello? Still here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello? Still here?   Hello? Still here? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 6:46 pm

/copypasta Fireseeker

Welcome back Flutters! Hopefully you'll have time to visit the site every so often, but we all understand that real life come first. Just don't forget about us!
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

Hello? Still here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello? Still here?   Hello? Still here? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello? Still here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Rules and Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: