My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trimming the Ivy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

Trimming the Ivy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trimming the Ivy   Trimming the Ivy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:18 pm

Ivy quickly placed all of the fliers into the fire. Her voice went from soft to stern in a snap. "Old momentoes, from- past excursions. Nothing really." She hadn't wanted him to notice them. She hadn't wanted him to see them... it was her uncle all over again... the day he discovered her secrect, what she did, he disowned her, her family rejected her, burned her things, and whenever asked her name, they simply responded, "Who?" "It doesn't matter now." She said anxiously, attempting to coverup whatever he had seen.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Trimming the Ivy   Trimming the Ivy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 12:28 am

Maxulus eyes widened once he realized what the poster meant "so....what was your crimb ivy?" he asked gentely not a hint of fear in his voice
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Trimming the Ivy   Trimming the Ivy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 9:13 pm

Ivy paused, attempting to choose her words carefully. His voice lacked fear, yet he did not know her crime. Calmly, she stated the fact of the matter nervously and like it was a bad dream. "Please Max, don't hate me... " She gulped. "Three times I refused their persistant request for me to work for them. I used to be, a vigilante of sorts- please.. don't hate me.." She said sheepishly, leaving out the darkest part.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Trimming the Ivy   Trimming the Ivy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:45 pm

Maxulus sighed "We all make mistakes atleast it isn't so bad" he snickered "atleast you didn't kill anypony!" he than looked back to the fire his eyes lost in it's glow "you didn't kill anypony did you?" he asked calm still in his voice but inside he was fearful of the crimes she may have done
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Trimming the Ivy   Trimming the Ivy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:53 pm

Ivy was entirely unknowing as to why she trusted, or confided in this stallion. Within 24 hours of meetting, she was already telling him her darkest secret. Laying beside him on her stomach, Ivy stared into the fire, unwilling to both see his reaction, and let her mind traverse back to the crime. "Three. One was a thug, he charged me and I picked up the wrong weapon. Please, don't be afraid of me." She reminisced, a few tears passing down her muzzle in memory.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Trimming the Ivy   Trimming the Ivy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 6:38 pm

Maxulus froze every muscle in his body comeing to a stand still he was laying right beside a killer..a killer! he needed to get out of here her looked for places to go his heart pounding fast but than his gaze fell back on ivy....he couldnt and wouldnt hate her she was kind and a sweet heart the past was the past and he didn't give a damn about it. he sighed and moved closer to Ivy pulling her into his embrace "i don't care what you did that was the past...this is the future..." he said calm and kindness but not fear in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Trimming the Ivy   Trimming the Ivy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 4:32 pm

Ivy hugged Max, her thoughts at first running ramped, yet now, squeezes themselves into one rush of an emotion Ivy could only describe as a stronger sense of love for this stallion. The thoughts chanted, over and over, make Ivy only melt in his arms. He accepts me. "Max-" was the only syllable she could utter in her inner glee at his remark. Somepony accepted her, some pony cared for her, some pony, didn't care about her past.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Trimming the Ivy   Trimming the Ivy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:35 pm

"Don't worry, no matter what you do i will always love, and care for you. I will do anything to make you feel loved, cause thats what you are....loved, if not by somepony else than me and i will always love you." he said looking down onto Ivy a kind smile on his face, he than laid his head down on the floor "why don't you go to your bed and get some rest Ivy."
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Trimming the Ivy   Trimming the Ivy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:41 pm

Reluctantly, Ivy pulled away from him. "Alright. Sleep well." She said softly, getting up and totting softly down the hallway and into her bedroom. As she lay herself to sleep, she dreamed only of music. Sweet music, which echoed through her head and played like a dance in the night.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Trimming the Ivy   Trimming the Ivy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:54 pm

Maxulus stood up as Ivy left the room he looked around at his surroundings than he went closer to the fire and stared into it. "She's a killer huh? I sure do know how to pick the mare's i love >.<" he shook his head "well she had a reason to kill them so it's fine...just the past" he than stood up and walked to Ivy's room before he sat down outside the door of it "i feel like i should be near her at all times...." he than laid down on the cool floor and slept
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Trimming the Ivy   Trimming the Ivy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 10:45 pm

*In a dream*
"Mommy Mommy you can't catch me!" screamed a small Ivy as she was chased around the luxurious couch by her loving single mother.
Then, suddenly, Ivy aged four years, the couch disappeared, and everything, including her screaming mother were engulfed in flames.

Ivy awoke in a cold sweat only to find the smoke that killed her mother coming back for the filly it had left behind. Quickly she leapt from her bed and attempted to open her door, but found it stuck fast with something heavy on the other side. "Max! MAX!" She shouted coughing above the flames, hoping the stallion had either gotten out before the fire, or had been awoken by the smoke.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Trimming the Ivy   Trimming the Ivy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 7:38 pm

Max dreamt of him being onstage lights shineing around him (aka the fire in the real life :3) he smiled and moved to his piano. He played a lovely lively tune and heard his name cheered all around him "Max! Max!" the voice quickly transformed into Ivy's voice his eyes opened in a flash. He looked around him to see flames than hear Ivy's voice again calling his name he quickly opened the door and rushed inside "Ivy! thank celestia your okay! we need to hurry and get out of here!"
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Trimming the Ivy   Trimming the Ivy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 8:52 pm

"Agreed!" Ivy shouted. "Com'on, out the window!" Quickly she grabbed his hoof and used a pot to brake the hall window. She coughed under the smoke, "Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trimming the Ivy   Trimming the Ivy - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trimming the Ivy
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville-
Jump to: