My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Click Buttons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

Click Buttons Empty
PostSubject: Click Buttons   Click Buttons I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 5:03 pm

size=29]Click Buttons/size]
Click Buttons Screen11
Species: Unicorn
Mane: Cut medium short in a disney prince style, sweeping to the side, Soft peach/pink with Deep Red highlights
Tail: Left long and wavy, again soft pink with deep red highlights
Eyes: Brown/black, round
Body: Thin, and muscular, yet only averagely so, completely unathletic.
Cutie Mark: a computer
Age (Baby,adult): Full grown Stallion, 24-28
Personality:Kind, for the most part, also reclusive and highly childish. His techo-wiz mind often will wish to take control, or whine when it comes to rough spots and problems among both his friends and society.
Likes:Technology, video games, computers, software, the internet.
Dislikes: Art, Athletics, and strength related combat.
History:As a colt, Click was often avoided for many a reson, one of those being his intellect. His parents, geniuses and scientists, had little to no time for their young foal, and neglected him, yet Click had no care for this. Because of their high-end jobs, Click was blessed with numorous "toys" for him to play with. He received the best computers, gaming systems, and technoligical items money could buy. Most of them, he took apart and used the parts to build his own devices. By the age of fourteen, he had mastered the building of and programming of a computer, as well as hacking and making his own devices, such as motion activated AI systems. His advanced technology earned him thousands of bits, yet he accepted none of it. Now, he attends Princess Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns, and studies the basic classes. (He may know his Techno gear, but who's to say he knows the rest?)

Example RP segment: (Refer to post below)
Click stared at the screen in both shock and silence. Cable was sweet, she really was, but well, what mare in her right mind would ever be interested in him?
"Click? It's okay.. if you don't feel the same way." Cable Cord stood just on the other side of the table, she obviously couldn't see what was on his computer screen, yet she didn't care. Click looked up from the screen for just a moment, his eyes searching for truth in hers.
"Your the secret admirer?"
"I love you Click, please just will you answer this one email?"
Click looked back at the screen, he knew she was lying, she had to be. Click wasn't handsome, Click wasn't kind, generous, caring, sympathetic. Click, was just Click, that was all. He didn't get love letters from childhood friends about how they'd grown up together and how much they loved him. He didn't have secret admirers. He didn't have any special somepony. He didn't need a special somepony.
He just needed technology.
He had AI's for romance.
He had the online world.
He didn't need Cable's love.
Just computers.

Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Click Buttons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Click Buttons   Click Buttons I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 6:03 pm

Sorry, but I cannot approve this app. Computers have not yet to be seen in the show, or even hinted at.
Back to top Go down

Click Buttons
Page 1 of 1