My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elegance Design

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

elegance - Elegance Design Empty
PostSubject: Elegance Design   elegance - Elegance Design I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:54 am

I first like to reason why I am creating yet another character instead of, say, simply just making another NPC. The reason is that Elegance is essential to Intel's tale, but because she will be mainly in Canterlot to oversee construction of her major project, and Intel won't able to be in that locale, she will almost always be in a separate thread.

Besides, she has her own story to tell.

Elegance Design
elegance - Elegance Design Elegan10
Species: Unicorn
Mane: See pic
Tail: Ditto
Eyes: Dark blue
Body: Immaculately kept attractive.
Cutie Mark: The Memorial Monument, her first design.
Age (Baby,adult): Barely out of fillyhood
Personality: Proud, but more of what she does than who she is. Expects excellence from everypony, including herself.
Dislikes: Empty boasts, lies, mediocrity
History: The second child of her family, Elegance always works twice as hard as she needs to in order to get where she wants to be. This high expectation of herself has transferred to others, so much so that she assumes other ponies are 'incompetent, unless proven otherwise'. She respects her family only because of their achievements, family loyalty does not enter into it. She gained her cutie mark after the design of the Memorial Monument, a tribute to all ponies that had fallen in conflict. Her mother's insistence that she learn court etiquette by conversing with nobleponies have only decreased her opinion of ponykind, but at least she'll be more polite in expressing this opinion.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

elegance - Elegance Design Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elegance Design   elegance - Elegance Design I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:55 pm

Oh, and, ah, Approved and Whatnot.
Back to top Go down

Elegance Design
Page 1 of 1