My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To the Ends of the Earth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Callilian

Callilian

To the Ends of the Earth Empty
PostSubject: To the Ends of the Earth   To the Ends of the Earth I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 12:29 pm

Calla Lily was sitting on the pony fountain in the center of the square, watching ponies go by. She smiled as she spotted her old house, now inhabited occasionally by the famous ballerina Cloud Dancer, and the cottage of her best friend, Iridescent.

Life was okay. She had a fantastic, adventurous occupation, a loving husband, a wonderful colt, and the best filly any mare could ever want, yet... Something was missing.

Maybe it was because life had completely and utterly stretched her to her limits, with new surprises shooting from each direction.

It was time to unwind.
Back to top Go down
Speedy.Pride

Speedy.Pride

PostSubject: Re: To the Ends of the Earth   To the Ends of the Earth I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 9:37 pm

Speedy, however, was bored. He had nothing to do this fine morning. So he sat outside his stable, sipping a cup of water. "Why are some days more boring than others?" He asked himself.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: To the Ends of the Earth   To the Ends of the Earth I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 10:59 pm

Deciding she had enough of the pony watching, Calla focused on the sketchpad in front of her and used her magic and a piece of charcoal to draw. It was something she had picked up recently, and she had gotten progressively better at drawing... So much that it was almost lifelike. She looked around for somepony to draw... There. The bored-looking Pegasus drinking out of a cup. Her magic flew the charcoal across the page, making a rough outline and filling in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Speedy.Pride

Speedy.Pride

PostSubject: Re: To the Ends of the Earth   To the Ends of the Earth I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:39 pm

He immediately looked around for something to do, when he didn't see anything, he went back to sipping his tea.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: To the Ends of the Earth   To the Ends of the Earth I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:58 pm

Calla continued, penciling in his cutie mark and shading the areas correctly until a black-and-white Pegasus stared back at her.

With a spark from her horn, the pegasus started to mimic it's model, sipping tea and glancing around boredly. She smiled, satisfied with her work, and signed it, trotting off towards the Pegasus.

"Excuse me, sir," she said confidently. "I couldn't help but notice you standing here, and I was looking for a bit of inspiration, and you just seemed like the perfect model. I hope it doesn't throw you off or anything, but I drew you here."

She hoofed him the drawing.

"You can have it. All I wanted to do was draw, and my task is done. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Speedy.Pride

Speedy.Pride

PostSubject: Re: To the Ends of the Earth   To the Ends of the Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 9:52 pm

"oh." He grabbed the drawing. It was a perfect likeness. "Why. Why thank you." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the Ends of the Earth   To the Ends of the Earth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To the Ends of the Earth
Page 1 of 1