My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why is everyone making posts saying there is drama when there isnt?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Why is everyone making posts saying there is drama when there isnt? Empty
PostSubject: Why is everyone making posts saying there is drama when there isnt?   Why is everyone making posts saying there is drama when there isnt? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 1:20 am

Now that i have your attention with my post topic. Im going to be 'busy' for the next two or three weeks. Sure, ill post and talk on skype, but can't say ill be doing it a lot. I got a very important test coming up and I have 'transition' things that i need to be focused on.

Love you guys. I'll still be around to chat every now and then though.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Location : half a block between Here and There, and about a mile from Anywhere

PostSubject: Re: Why is everyone making posts saying there is drama when there isnt?   Why is everyone making posts saying there is drama when there isnt? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 2:00 am

Good luck Kor! broken legs and junk!
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Why is everyone making posts saying there is drama when there isnt?   Why is everyone making posts saying there is drama when there isnt? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 2:57 am

"Busy" ; "Transition"

Why did you put those in quotes? And just when it was announced you were dating *wink wink*

JK!

Please don't send me to the moon! Not just yet anyway, I heard the weather sucks this time of the year.

ANYWAY!

Have fun with those tests, and don't fall too far from the passing grade!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is everyone making posts saying there is drama when there isnt?   Why is everyone making posts saying there is drama when there isnt? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why is everyone making posts saying there is drama when there isnt?
Page 1 of 1