My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well, why hide it anymore?

Go down 
+4
Amber Flash
Blind Side
Doodle Bug
Korenav
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Well, why hide it anymore? Empty
PostSubject: Well, why hide it anymore?   Well, why hide it anymore? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 5:26 pm

Everyone is so loving and accepting. While I wish to keep everyone's perception of me to be how I wish it always was, honesty and trust always warms the heart. Especially if it affords others more comfort and acceptance.

What I'm talking about is how members are less afraid to talk about their gender identity and how they fit into their lives. How several have already openly said they are, more or less, transgender.

That's right. I'm transgender (male to female). And this site was the first place I started to make that change. Where I first admitted to it and told others when things here first started. Its been long enough that most the old staff are the only ones that know. But now with so many others that I can relate to, I feel like its in the best interests of everyone that I was honest about it.

To those of you out there that also are unsure or questioning the topic of gender, I'm happy to talk and help anyone on it. It has helped me tremendously to talk to others and professionals. I love to make new friends and answer questions.

Your forum administratress,
Kore
:P

PS- I invented a new word! Weeee!
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Well, why hide it anymore?   Well, why hide it anymore? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 5:32 pm

Yay Korenav! *Huggles her forum sister*
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Well, why hide it anymore?   Well, why hide it anymore? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 7:54 pm

We love you Kore! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Well, why hide it anymore?   Well, why hide it anymore? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 10:17 pm

Gee, everyone has done one of these things except me...oh crap... ummmmmm.... surprise?
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Well, why hide it anymore?   Well, why hide it anymore? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:22 am

I kinda feel left out now ( ._.)

Well, not exactly. I did try to mask my gender to female once... I had no idea what I was doing. (Insert appropriate dog meme here) I set my gender to female, tried to act like one, but I just couldn't do it without referring to stereotypical stuff, so I quit that and proudly labelled it as one of the phases I survived.

(I seem to babble a lot, don't I?)

Though I still have that longing to feel what it was like to be a girl. I know we have things now that makes it possible, sorta, but then I think on a pros vs cons thing, and the pros are getting crushed by the cons when I think about it. "It" being the things that come with being female.

(I don't know what I'm trying to say.)

That aside, I'm happy for you!

P.S.

The new word is now added to all my dictionaries and vocabularies.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Well, why hide it anymore?   Well, why hide it anymore? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:35 am

Im so glad you guys are comfortable to share this. I know it was hard for me when i started out alone. Even if you are not considering 'serious commitments', its perfectly fine to be curious or want to get to know what it all really means. Its therapeutic to talk about it. I personally feel better when i can. So seriously guys, I love to talk and stuff. Either here or on skype (skype name is the same here).
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Well, why hide it anymore?   Well, why hide it anymore? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:47 am

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- *takes a breath* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! HAPPY FOR YE KORE! YOU WILL ALWAYS BE AMAZING NO MATTER WHAT GENDER YOU ARE!
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Well, why hide it anymore?   Well, why hide it anymore? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 8:47 am

We wuvsh you too Kore!

I've been thinking of just...trying it out, being male. I never thought about it until recently, even though I have a pixie cut and always get cast as male roles in musicals.

Eh, I dunno.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Well, why hide it anymore?   Well, why hide it anymore? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:58 pm

Am I the only real girl on this forum?
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Well, why hide it anymore?   Well, why hide it anymore? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 12:03 am

We're all real girls Shadowfax, it does not matter what we were born with. Being a boy or a girl is all what is on the inside, not the outside. It is not what we were born with, but instead who we are and who we want to be :)
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Well, why hide it anymore?   Well, why hide it anymore? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 12:28 am

Well actually I'm not even a girl... :3
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Well, why hide it anymore?   Well, why hide it anymore? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 12:37 am

You know what they say, "On the internet, men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents."

XD
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Well, why hide it anymore?   Well, why hide it anymore? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 12:41 am

Well there goes my cover, I guess this isn't a illegal black market forum :(
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Well, why hide it anymore?   Well, why hide it anymore? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 6:57 am

Nope, definitely not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, why hide it anymore?   Well, why hide it anymore? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, why hide it anymore?
Page 1 of 1