My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hysteria

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darcia

Darcia

Hysteria Empty
PostSubject: Hysteria   Hysteria I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 12:58 pm

Hysteria
Hysteria JaZS9aR
Species: Pegasus
Mane: Blue & White
Tail: Blue & White
Eyes: Cyan
Body: Light grey
Cutie Mark:
Age (Baby,adult): Teen
Personality: Clumsy adventurous colt who is always hyper and flies into stuff a lot
Good at talking to other ponies, very cheerful and is happy most of the time, doesn't care about winning or losing when he is playing with other ponies and is very loyal to his friends.
Likes: Talking to everypony and finding out stuff on his own without other people intervening, racing all his friends in the park and making new friends, also likes to explore new places which often puts him in some dangerous situations
Dislikes: When other ponies ignore him, flying into things when his friends are around. When people would rather talk to other ponies instead of him

History: Was born in Cloudsdale, And attended Cloudsdale's official flight school for young Pegasi along with his friend Starshine who he often thought of as his girlfriend even though she had told him that she doesn't really like relationships and would rather just be best friends with him, he respected that and they never went anywhere without each other.
His mom Petrichor and dad Chimerical raised him to be polite to others especially fillies. He has a little sister which he always looked out for and never used to get on well with people, it wasn't until his teenage years that he realized that he should just be himself instead of having to act differently around others because they will think indifferently of him.

3. It is pouring rain outside. Your OC spots the light of a tavern up ahead. The tavern is filled with ponies that your OC doesn't know. Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

Hysteria and Starshine were both inside playing a game of cards, it was raining very heavily outside & starshine needed to get home, Hysteria opened the door for his friend "wait he grinned" I'll walk you home, Starshine smiled at him and he hugged her gently, they both walked slowly past sugarcube corner "OMG I Would kill for a cupcake right now" starshine said under her breath. "I'll buy you one later i dont have any money on me right now he whispered" they walked another 2 blocks and starshine looked at hysteria "want a race she said" "Its on! hysteria shouted as he ran towards his friends house. They both looked at each other and smiled, "Im gonna beat you this time" starshine shouted as they were both approaching  the house "Awww" hysteria said as starshine made it to the door first "Good Job!" he said smiling at his friend. Thanks you very much she said "I cant believe i won" "Hey you deserved to win sweetie" She hugged hysteria "hey i'll see you tomorrow right" she said "Of course" hysteria replied. Hysteria waved before quickly running home to dry himself off he goes upstairs to look for something to wear so he doesn't get soaked again.

Hysteria  pulls out a bright orange coat and rushes outside, he stops by sugarcube corner to buy a cupcake for Starshine before flying towards the tavern, he walks in casually and goes up to the barpony, "Hello there" he says "have you anything that a young colt could drink?" "Of course" said the barpony "we have some cider here if you want"

Hysteria looked around the bar and walked up to a filly who was drinking the stuff, "Hey" he said "is that stuff any good?" The little filly looked up at him and smiled, "ok then he said i'll have one of those" "So many people come here" hysteria asked the bar man "Look around you silly pony" the barpony laughed "Hysteria talked to the barpony for a while before moving onto another table, "Hi there!" he shouted to the couple at the table, "Oh dear" You startled me there the mare at the table exclaimed, She looked at him "Aren't you a little young to be drinking cider?" "Huh? Oh its non alcoholic cider so its ok" he laughed "Well it was nice meeting you i really need to get home now its getting late"
"Ok then i'll see you later" she said to the young colt.
Hysteria waved before walking out of the tavern and flying home.
[Acceptance]

Last edited by Zealand on Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Hysteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hysteria   Hysteria I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:05 pm

There are a few things that need touching up.

The History and RP Segment seem a bit bare. There is a bit more you could add to them. The history could have a bit on his family and childhood. Why he's like how he is, how he got his name, etc.

The RP Segment could be better too. You could add a bit about Hysteria taking his friend home.

Fix those up, and you get my stamp of approval
Back to top Go down
Darcia

Darcia

Hysteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hysteria   Hysteria I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:40 pm

Edited ^.^
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Hysteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hysteria   Hysteria I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:08 pm

Changes have been made. Your character is now APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hysteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hysteria   Hysteria I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hysteria
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Pegasi-
Jump to: