My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

After a Long Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blind Side

Blind Side

After a Long Day Empty
PostSubject: After a Long Day   After a Long Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:22 am

Blind lazily trudged her way down the street. she had gotten lost again. but, this time, she didn't really care. Not because of a bad mood, but just because she was exhausted from countless hours of patrolling the streets. Still wearing her sweaty armored vest and dirty blacked out goggles, Blind hears the sound of a tavern. They were unmistakable as they always seemed to be filled with sounds of drunken laughter and bar-fights. Stretching, Blind makes her way inside. who was she kidding? She could go for a drink or two.

Inside, she was welcomed with the expected sounds. She knew that several recognized who she was as a few voices had seemingly disappeared. She wasn't concerned, however. Taking off her goggles, she hangs them around her neck as she felt her way towards a bar stool. She took her time, as she didn't want to bring any more attention to herself than was already on her.

Ordering a drink, She closes her eyes and relaxes for the first time that day.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

After a Long Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Long Day   After a Long Day I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:23 am

Amber eyed the blind guard as she walked into the tavern. Taking the last sip of her drink, she slowly and silently moved to the stool besides the tired and attractive earth pony. In a contrast to the guard, Amber had quite an easy and relaxing day, and was only in the tavern for a drink or two and possibly to pick up some good looking pony.

Amber slid up nice and close to Blind Side. "Looks like you had a rough day hon." Then turning her attention to the barkeep, "Hey Al! Put her drink on my tab will ya?" She said, before turning back towards Blind again.

Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

After a Long Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Long Day   After a Long Day I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:44 am

As Blind relaxed, She thought back on her day. The usual cases of ponies needing directions, and minor offenses. nothing real exciting. as she thought, however, she couldn't shake the feeling that somepony was nearby her. Her ears twitched toward the unknown pony in an attempt to hear who it might be.

"Looks like you had a rough day hon."

Blind jumped a little in surprise. Turning her head towards the mare, she opens her eyes again. the clouded, grey irises trying to see anything. "Oh, yeah. Just a bit." She said while stretching a little. Blind had a feeling about what this mare was doing, but she was too tired to care. "Thanks for taking the tab for my drink. I'm Blind Side. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

After a Long Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Long Day   After a Long Day I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:01 am

Amber smiled, finding that the pony trying to find her was cute. "Amber Flash. You can call me Amber Flash. So, what has you down sugar?" She asks, grabbing the drinks, one for herself, and one for Blind, and taking a sip, looking deeply into Blind's grey eyes.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

After a Long Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Long Day   After a Long Day I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:18 am

"It's a pleasure to meet you Amber Flash." She said with a smile as she heard the drinks being placed in front of her. "It's just been a long day." She started. "it's tiring being a guard. especially with my condition." She finished as she felt for her drink. taking it from Amber, Blind smiles to where she thinks the mare is.

"Thanks." The mare was obviously coming onto her. she was straight, however, so she would have to disappoint her at some point. but for now, she felt like playing along.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

After a Long Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Long Day   After a Long Day I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 12:39 am

Amber nodded before drinking from her own mug. "Well, you gotta take each day one at a time. What you do is a very important job, after all." she said, buttering Blind up, just a little bit. Amber then finished her drink, before ordering another one.

She took another sip before getting a devilish look in her eye. "So, Blind Side, how much do you think you can drink? Surely a big tough guard like you could outdrink a poor little crystal pony like myself?"
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

After a Long Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Long Day   After a Long Day I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 3:55 pm

Blind took a big swig of her drink as the mare talked. "I do my best" She boasted slightly. Taking another sip of her drink, she takes her goggles off from around her neck and put them on the table in front of her. She was surprising herself how fast she was going through her drink. combined with the fact that she couldn't hold her liquor to save her life, she could end up passed out at the end of the night.

Finishing off her drink, she ordered another. "So you're a Crystal Pony, eh?" She said, raising an eyebrow. She had never met a Crystal Pony before, and Blind was very curious about them. "We'll just have to wait and see how much I can take." she said, shrugging a bit. She didn't really want to admit that she couldn't hold her liquor.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

After a Long Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Long Day   After a Long Day I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:37 am

Amber smiled. "Well, then let us drink! Me from my glass, and you from yours." She said, finishing off her mug and ordering more drinks for the two mares. "Tonight we can party!"She said, downing another drink. Unlike the guard, Amber has had lots of practice drinking and can easily hold her liquor.

"So, how bout I order us some appetizers as well? I bet some food will help us with the booze." She said. amber was pretty aware that Blind Side was a straight pony, but that made Amber even more interested. she saw that getting Blind to even give her a kiss is going to be a challenge, and that is something Amber could not turn down.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

After a Long Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Long Day   After a Long Day I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 1:00 am

finishing off her second drink, Blind was already starting to feel the effects. Normally, she'd call it done at that and go home, but she was caught in the thrill of competition. she didn't like quitting. ordering another drink, She smiles in the direction of Amber. "Food sounds great. I'm starving!" it was true. she always seems to work up quite a hunger after a long day.

"and forget about paying for my food, because I'm picking up that tab. call it even." she said, taking another swig from her mug. As she finished the swig, she couldn't hold back a cough or two. The drinks were strong, there was no doubt about that.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

After a Long Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Long Day   After a Long Day I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:13 am

Amber Flash smiled. "I'll take you up on that!" She said, ordering the food as well as some more to drink. "You seem to be a good mare Blind Side. Now, let us see if your large earth pony body can stomach as much food as mine!" She said as she saw the food arrive.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

After a Long Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Long Day   After a Long Day I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 6:06 am

Taking another swig of her drink, Blind was feeling genuinely lightheaded now. This was, what, her third drink? Being terrible at holding her liquor was an understatement. Chuckling at Amber's comment, Blind turns her head towards Amber. "Yeah, We'll just have to see. I'd say something about you being a Crystal Pony, but I'm afraid I know nothing about you or your kind." She was trying to hide the slurring as best she could.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

After a Long Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Long Day   After a Long Day I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 1:37 am

Amber fluttered her eyes. "Well, I'm right here. What would you like to know about crystal ponies?" She asked, sliding closer to Blind Side. "I'll be willing to answer any questions you have about us. Any questions at all." She said, another drink sliding towards Blind. Amber smiled. She had Blind Side on the ropes. All she needed to do was drive it home.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

After a Long Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Long Day   After a Long Day I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 3:27 am

Blind thinks about this for a second as she takes a another swig. visibly swaying now, Blind doesn't bother turning her head towards Amber. "What's with the whole Crystally thing? I heard you're all shiny and beautiful when you're happy, but you lose that when you're sad. That true?" Blind was most definitely drunk now. her mental inhibitors that would make her embarrassed to ask such questions were gradually being switched off.

"And what about that... that kingdom? or something..." what was left of her sober brain was screaming at blind to shut up at this point. but the alcohol was very thick in her system now.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

After a Long Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Long Day   After a Long Day I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:54 am

Amber smiled. She gave a quick signal to the bartender to cut Blind Side off from the drinks. She would not want to be dragging a passed out pony home, after all.

"Well, it is true, although it takes a lot of sadness to make us lose our shine completely. But still, we are more...beautiful when we are happy." She said, gently placing a hoof on Blind's leg, partially to be seductive and partially to help her balance. "And do you mean the Crystal Empire? Yes, that is where we all come from. Its a nice place. You should visit when you have the chance." She said, and then nibbled on some food.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

After a Long Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Long Day   After a Long Day I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 6:14 pm

There was one very clear upside to being blind. You don't feel as dizzy when you're drunk. Blind certainly felt a bit dizzy, but not as much as a healthy pony who was as drunk as her. Feeling a hoof on her leg, Blind was a bit surprised. she thought she was straight, but she was liking it. Was it the drinks? maybe, maybe not. "That's so cool! What I wouldn't give to see a crystal pony's shine..." She said waving a hoof around. "I would love to go there one day, but Canterlot needs me, and all that jazz." Blind said as she put her hoof on the bar to steady herself a little.

Her Slurring was pretty thick at this point. This was about the height of her drunken state considering Amber had cut off her drink supply. Drunk blind wasn't happy about that, but Sober blind was putting her hoof down.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

After a Long Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Long Day   After a Long Day I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 3:48 am

~This thread is officially dead. All events in this RP is now rendered noncanon~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

After a Long Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Long Day   After a Long Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After a Long Day
Page 1 of 1