My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Going for a walk.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

Going for a walk. Empty
PostSubject: Going for a walk.   Going for a walk. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:05 pm

Song packed her saddlebag and left the house. She trotted happily toward Whitetail Wood humming a merry tune. She had packed a lunch and planned to stay all day. She went into the woods and found a small clearing. She looked around to make sure nopony was there only glancing over the scenery. When she decided nopony was around she began to sing a song while happily writing the lyrics on some paper as she always did.
Back to top Go down
Brainstorm

Brainstorm

Going for a walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going for a walk.   Going for a walk. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:14 am

Brainstorm rubs his hoof nervously on the back of his mane, sitting on a high boulder in Whitetail Woods high above a pack of wolves. "Now now, I'm sure we... can come to some sort of agreement. Please, be reasonable."

One of the wolves grinned showing a row of sharp teeth. "Sure, come on down and we can 'talk'."

Brainstorm blinked a bit and replied, "On second thought, carry on. I quite like the view from up here." For all his know-how, Brainstorm didn't see a way out of this. There was a branch high above, but there was no chance he could reach it, even by jumping. The wolves surrounded the boulder at every angle, and while he could jump clear of them, he didn't see an escape route that didn't end up with him as dog-chow. "This isn't how I planned to spend my day." he muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

Going for a walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going for a walk.   Going for a walk. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:26 am

Song packed up her stuff. She could hear growling nearby. That was a new one. She peaked through a bush at some wolves surrounding a boulder. She had never seen wolves in the Whitetail before. The guards usually kept the Everfree creatures in the Everfree. Then she noticed the unicorn on top of the boulder. She bit her lip and puzzled what to do. She set her bag aside and stepped out of the bush. "Excuse me?What are you doing here?" She asked softly. There was no turning back now.
Back to top Go down
Brainstorm

Brainstorm

Going for a walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going for a walk.   Going for a walk. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:37 am

The alpha, or at least it was the biggest one, turned to the voice and growled. "None of your business, pony!" The tone he used managed to make the word pony sound like an insult.

Brainstorm took the advantage of them being distracted to make a leap of faith in the other direction, the wolves turning at the sounds of the trotting. They growled angrily and gave chase, clearly much faster than the unfit Brainstorm. Still, Brain managed to evade them with a few swung branches and other such pitfalls. Soon only two of the wolves were still giving chase as he had circled back around, heading for the entrance where the guards were stationed.

However, they were gaining fast and Brain was already tired out. "This... is not... going as I planned." he sputtered between breaths, rushing past Song with a thankful expression. The wolves aimed to rush past her without a second glance. What ever they were doing here, it was clear they were specifically after him.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

Going for a walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going for a walk.   Going for a walk. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 4:00 am

Song looked horrified as the pony was chased by the wolves. This was not how she pictured the day. "Ummm Sorry..." She flinched as the three rushed by. She decided to brush it off as they had not harmed her. She trotted back to her bag hoping the stallion would end up ok.
Back to top Go down
Brainstorm

Brainstorm

Going for a walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going for a walk.   Going for a walk. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 4:14 am

Just as it looks like they might overtake Brain, he cuts left for a tree and uses it to jump back and over the wolves, letting one of them slam into it. The last one instead banks around the tree and turns to tackle Brain, who narrowly ducks the attack.

Brain takes off at a trot once more, heading for the guard post. He stops as he reaches it and pants, barely able to form cognitive words. "*pant* be *pant* hind *pant* wolves *pant* chase *pant* teeth *pant* help." Brain falls face-first on the ground, completely out of breath from the short run. The guards spot the remaining wolf and move to corral them out of the woods. Brainstorm reaches into his mane and pulls out a small knick-knack; a carving made out of some reddish gemstone, likely ruby. "That was *pant* harder than expected." he muttered as he looked at the carving of a dragon made from the ruby. "Really, I hope *pant* that this thing *pant was worth the trouble.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Location : half a block between Here and There, and about a mile from Anywhere

Going for a walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going for a walk.   Going for a walk. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 4:21 am

Momento Mori sat quietly, trying to read a newspaper in the pleasant woods. It was quiet, it was safe.

and about only 300 ponies die a year from falling branches. When you take into account the amount of ponies in Equestria and Ponyville alone, it was a pretty safe bet she would be fine.

PERFECTLY FINE.

At the sound of running hoofs and... paws?

She looked over to see an attache of guardsponies herding a pack of wolves back towards the Everfree Forest.

"Oh no..." She muttered as she grabbed her saddle-bags to creep away. No Guards, no siree... no guards at all and that was that and that was final. She spent the last three years staying out of the Law's sight, and she wasn't going to start now.

Mori did not get very far before she tripped on a stallion who was too busy admiring a ruby necklace.

"OW." She yelped as she fell face first into the dirt.
Back to top Go down
Brainstorm

Brainstorm

Going for a walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going for a walk.   Going for a walk. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:49 am

Brainstorm looked over at the fallen pony and stored away the trinket before standing back up. "Sorry about that Miss. My fault." He trotted around in front of her and offered her a hoof up. As he did, he took a glance towards the guardponies, making sure that the wolves weren't coming back. He let out a relieved sigh and continued, "I'm Brainstorm. Sorry for tripping you Miss..." he trailed off, letting her fill in the blank.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Going for a walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going for a walk.   Going for a walk. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 3:21 pm

Momento Mori let out a stream of expletives that would make a sailor blush as she held her knee.

After taking a couple deep breaths (and lots of swearing), she took the Stallion's hoof and helped herself up.

"I'm Brainstorm. Sorry for tripping you Miss..."

"Mori." she said. "Momento Mori."

She glanced nervously at the guards, who were just leaving the outskirts of the Everfree and walking back.

She quickly grabbed the necklace from Brain's pocket and shouted loudly for the guards to hear.
"For me?! You shouldn't have!"

She grabbed Brain's head and forcefully locked lips with him.

One of the guards, who started to walk over, quickly turned around and walked swiftly away.

Mori pushed Brain off of her and stared at the ruby necklace she took.

"Uh..." She started. "Sorry." She offered the necklace back.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Going for a walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going for a walk.   Going for a walk. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 3:23 pm

Momento Mori let out a stream of expletives that would make a sailor blush as she held her knee.

After taking a couple deep breaths (and lots of swearing), she took the Stallion's hoof and helped herself up.

"I'm Brainstorm. Sorry for tripping you Miss..."

"Mori." she said. "Momento Mori."

She glanced nervously at the guards, who were just leaving the outskirts of the Everfree and walking back.

She quickly grabbed the necklace from Brain's pocket and shouted loudly for the guards to hear.
"For me?! You shouldn't have!"

She grabbed Brain's head and forcefully locked lips with him.

One of the guards, who started to walk over, quickly turned around and walked swiftly away.

Mori pushed Brain off of her and stared at the ruby necklace she took.

"Uh..." She started. "Sorry." She offered the necklace back.
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

Going for a walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going for a walk.   Going for a walk. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:49 pm

(I assume that there is no order for this RP. XD)

Shinygear watched from above, smiling. He had come to the forest early in the morning, not expecting any of what had happened below. He was sitting in a birch tree, sanding out his wooden mask and bow. He thought of himself as a 'spectator' for the time being, that is, until somepony noticed him. "heh..." he chuckled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Going for a walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going for a walk.   Going for a walk. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going for a walk.
Page 1 of 1