My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

chatbox

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Happy Trails

Happy Trails

chatbox Empty
PostSubject: chatbox   chatbox I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:50 pm

It seems that people get irritated that I rp to much, even though if they bothered to talk at all it wouldnt just be me taking the chat room up so I am a little frustrated. It seems lately that whatever I do seems to get me accused of something so I do not see any point on going into the chat box anymore if im not allowed to rp at all or be allowed to have fun. If I am gone from the site for to long this means I probably have left. it seems unfair that others can break rules yet when I do something small it becomes a big issue and its starting to really frustrate me and its getting to much. sorry but im just gunna stick away for a bit and think about it
Back to top Go down
Moonlemon

Moonlemon

chatbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: chatbox   chatbox I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:58 pm

No, Happy! Just don't go overboard and you're perfectly fine! I've never seen you go overboard though! Please, you can take a break from the CB all you wish, but please don't leave the site! Think of Gaffey! Think of your foals! But if you need a break. I understand. Just don't be gone too long, Happy. I'll miss your fun antics.
Back to top Go down
Happy Trails

Happy Trails

chatbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: chatbox   chatbox I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 10:03 pm

I know but it seems alot of people in the chat dont like that i do them now and its just not fair when they do just as much. if I have to worry of being accused i dont wanna go back cause its only gunna make me really really sad
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

chatbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: chatbox   chatbox I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 5:29 am

It's not your fault Happy, though I do have times where I would prefer if they would take their rp to Chatzy or skype instead. I have yet to think, that you went overboard with it.

I hope you will return to us soon. =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

chatbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: chatbox   chatbox I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chatbox
Page 1 of 1