My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Timber Harvest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

Timber Harvest Empty
PostSubject: Timber Harvest   Timber Harvest I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 10:21 pm

Timber Harvest
Timber Harvest Brawnys-Foal-379774302http://dark-the-hedgewolf.deviantart.com/art/Brawnys-Foal-379774302
Timber Harvest Brawnys-Foal-379774302
Species:Earth pony
Mane:Short and spiky with orange highlights
Tail:short and spiky with orange highlights
Eyes:yellow
Body:orange with freckles
Cutie Mark:An axe
Age (Baby,adult):Colt
Personality: Timber is a friendly colt who sometimes is grumpy about not being able to fly with his family. He's a daddy's boy, Red taught him how to chop down wood so that's his favorite thing to do (Oh boy :I). Him and his twin sister are best friends but he has other friends too. Like his father, he is loyal to the ones he love.
Likes:Wood,family, having fun, reading (shh don't tell),ice cream
Dislikes:Being annoyed, being reminded that he can't fly, bland food
History: Timber was born to Apple and Red Harvest, not long after they had gotten married. He was the first born out of the two twins, Golden was born about twenty minutes after. He was Golden's B.B.B.F.F! Of course they both had other friends, but THIS friendship would last forever. Anyways, anypony want a Cutie Mark story? Of course you do.

Well, it was the first time Apple had taken Timber out to chop fire wood for the winter night. Timber had taken his father's axe and chopped down a tree that was a little bigger then he was. When Apple saw this she was shocked but proud when she had seen her son chopping down that tree and at the same time, getting his Cutie Mark. (At a young age too)

Example RP segment:1
Timber was sobbing on the side of the road, he was playing ball with some of his friends while his mother shopped with Golden until his friends had to go. It was about an hour until he heard a familiar voice. It was Golden! She ran towards him as his mother followed.

"Where have you two been?"

"Wi wir looking far yau!" (We were looking for you!)

"What? I was waiting here the whole time!"

"Did yau till mame?" (Did you tell mama?)

Apple looked at her on and nodded while smiling, she knew he didn't but his sister was very protective of her big brother. Timber hopped onto his mom's back and they flew back home.
Acceptance

Last edited by Dawn Orchard on Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Timber Harvest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timber Harvest   Timber Harvest I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:27 am

A little bare, but everything seems to be here. Besides, you can't have very much history when the character is just a CUTE LITTLE COLT!!

Approved!
Back to top Go down

Timber Harvest
Page 1 of 1