My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ShieldWall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShieldWall

ShieldWall

ShieldWall Empty
PostSubject: ShieldWall   ShieldWall I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:51 am

ShieldWall
ShieldWall ShieldwallHalf
Species: Pegasus
Mane: Bright Orange and Yellow
Tail: Bright Orange and Yellow
Eyes: Deep Blue
Body: Jet Black
Cutie Mark: A Large Metal Shield
Age (Baby,adult): Stallion
Personality: He's a gentle giant, but he'll roar to life if somepony needs protection. He's a bit of a loner, but he'll eventually break out of his shell from time to time.
Likes: Protecting ponies, Improving his Armor, Helping when and where ever he can,
Dislikes: Bullies, Being stared at, Callous nature
History: ShieldWall, a Guardian, a Blacksmith, a gentle soul. He grew up in the grand city of Canterlot as the son of a Royal Guard. He was a kind, and quiet young colt who only had but a few friends. He was constantly made fun of by the other colts and fillys just for being a.. blank flank. Life went on though, and eventually he hit his growth spurt. He grew larger than the others rather quickly, but he never felt any bigger. If that makes any sense.
The day finally came when Shield had enough. During a pass period of Flight School (High School) one of his few friends was being abused by several flight jocks who had pushed him into a corner. Something snapped in Shield's mind, and he ran and knocked one of them to the ground with a simple shoulder slam. A fight instantly broke out. Minutes later, Shield, his friend, and the three flight jocks were taken to the principles office. Shield and his friend came out without a scratch. The flight jocks however weren't so lucky. When questioned by the principal why he did it, and if he'd do it again, Shield could only look back at his newly acquired cutie mark and respond, "In an instant."
Years later, after a hard training experience in the Canterlot Guard Academy, Shield's father suggested he take a break before he took on a life in the service. "You need to find yourself before you can move forward in life." his father said. Shield knew full well what his father meant. So now he finds himself on a train to Ponyville. Unsure for what awaits him.

Example RP segment:
5. A colt is bullying a filly in the Manehattan street. When your OC looks to him, he turns to your OC and snaps, "What're you looking at?" Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.
Shield was just waking up as the train pulled into Manehattan Central Station. It was the last stop before Ponyville. He happened to look out the window to see a young filly backed up against a wall by a colt. He couldn't make out what they were saying, but he could tell she was feeling rather uncomfortable. He got up and made his way to the train door. His hooves thudding the floor due to his thick, heavy armor that covered his whole body. He made his way to where they were when the colt spun around.
"What're you looking at!?" He spat out before taking a full look at the stallion that towered over him.
"I see a young lady being harassed by some young punk, and he's about to have a lot of trouble on his hooves if he doesn't leave her alone. Understood?" Shield said as he looked upon the colt with a stern gaze.
"I... I.." The colt stammered before running off.
Shield turned his attention to the young filly. "Are you alright?" He'd ask in a gentle tone.
"I'm okay. Thank you." She replied.
"If he keeps bothering you don't be afraid to tell somepony." Shield said again.
"I won't be." She said with a smile.
The train whistle sounded, and Shield quickly trotted back onto the train just before it started to leave the station. He walked over, took his seat, and rode off into the distance. Next stop, Ponyville.

[Acceptance]
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

ShieldWall Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShieldWall   ShieldWall I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:53 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum!!

Your character has been Approved!

You may start roleplaying at your earliest convenience. Please also feel free to join us in the chatbox at the bottom of the main page.
Back to top Go down

ShieldWall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Pegasi-
Jump to: