My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy Trails (re-made)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Happy Trails

Happy Trails

Happy Trails (re-made) Empty
PostSubject: Happy Trails (re-made)   Happy Trails (re-made) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:02 am

Happy Trails (re-made) PonyWithBackground_zps44a1129b

Name: Happy Trails

Species:Earth Pony

Mane: brown

Tail: brown

Eyes: hazel

Body: curvy and about average height for a mare, fragile apearance but is strudy enough to handle herself.

Cutie Mark: a brown unlabled package

Age (Baby,adult): adult

Personality: sHe is a cheerful and gentle mare at heart, though she likes to act like she can handle herself and is tough she craves attention and always loves to help ponies if she can. she does not treat ponies who talk to her rude or pick on him well though if  ponies are nice to her she is the nicest she can be and would help however she can.

Likes: sweet things like cakes and pastries, being outside and going to new places, new friends, delivering things, buying things for people with her money, music, and kind ponies.

Dislikes: green beans, rudeness, being stared at weird or rudely, running, showing she is hurt in any way, being hurt or rejected, and certian strong smells.

History: Happy was always a big pony, gentle at heart but rough on the outside. though you could always see that bright warm smile he had on his face when he met people and it always made them want to smile back. Happy had a simple life and family back in fillydelphia, his mom stayed at home taking care of the house and cooking for when he and his father returned, His dad sold news papers for a living and Happy would help him deliver them around to other ponies homes, smiling at them as he looked up and gave them their paper before trotting off to the next home. As days turned into years happy grew older and started helping his dad with more and more things. throughout his whole life happy would travel to different stores and areas in fillydelphia until he basically knew it inside out. Then came the day when it all changed.. Happy was walking along his usual route when he bumped into a unicorn carrying some odd labbeled potions, being his helpful self he tried to catch them not hearing the unicorns shouts at the possible horrid side effect that could happen..thats when it happened.. A puprle potion with a label of a mare landed on him and broke spilling all over him as he poofed in a cloud of purple and pink smoke. and where he lie in his place lay a grey mare.. days and weeks went by, months even, his parents panicked and didnt know what to do, the strange unicorn did all he could but said in the end happy may be stuck like this forever.. a year went by, no one looked at her the same and the few that knew her stayed away form her. once she got to a good age she set out moving to ponyville, hoping to find new things and new places to go to and new friends to make. hoping she could restart her life and be happy like she use to be before the accident. Now happy lives in ponyville and delivers things to ponies like packages and other things, And she still gives people that warm happy smile when she gives them their items, happy once again in her new life.

Example RP segment: Happy was returning from her last delivery when it started to pour rain outside. running to find somewhere dry to go in and wait for it to pass she spots the light of the tavern and runs inside. "I love the rain..I just wish it didn't make me so wet hahaha." as she turned around she saw that there were no familiar faces around her in the tavern and just smiled and walked to the counter. as she began to ask for a drink one of the other colts looked over at her "hey I'm waitng for someone to return, they were sitting there can you move?" happy turned to the colt and smiled "Oh? sorry is the spot next to you open then? may I sit there?" the strange colt nodded and moved so happy could sit next to him as they began to chat. a few hours later the rain had began to stop so happy left laughing and waving to her two new friends she had made before making her way home for the day. "thanks again! hope to see you soon!" she smiled as she walked home, another friend had been made so today had been a good day.

[acceptance]
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

Happy Trails (re-made) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Trails (re-made)   Happy Trails (re-made) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:30 pm

THY OC BE APPROVED
Back to top Go down

Happy Trails (re-made)
Page 1 of 1