My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Falling into place.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Falling into place. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling into place.   Falling into place. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 4:52 am

"He didn't move on from his AME." Came a reflexive reply. One that Shala spent very little time thinking about.

Stop that!

What? It was too good to pass up!

"Miss Design..." she began, being softer with her words than before and forcing a moderately practiced puppy eyed face. "I...have enough unfinished business with him that I want to be here for him. I would mean very little if I left it behind now. I want to help fix him...I...I know I can fix him."

...You're not doing that.

I have to try.

No, you're not doing that. That's stupid and you got stuck with me as a result last time plus one dead mother, still.

But I have to-

Horseapples, you can't. You can't pull it off without me.

And you will still be facing the same consequences.

......Can I at least get one thing my way and punch her?
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

Falling into place. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling into place.   Falling into place. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 7:49 am

"And he was a fool, if he didn't. He always treated his toys better than other ponies. It is a flaw all Designs seem to possess. As if some...switch in their brains cause them to treat their toys as ponies and ponies as toys. But you are wrong in any case."

Her horn glowed softly.

"Have you heard of phoenix liquor, Ms Table? It is a drug that sharpens the mind considerably. Makes things clearer than they would otherwise be. My son was on it when he realised the full consequences of what his little project would bring. I do not know all the details, but I do know it they horrified him beyond belief. Enough to try to erase his own memories."

Glitter snorted.

"Even on phoenix liquor, it was a foalish, foalish thing to attempt, trying to erase one's own memories. If I wasn't versed in the particulars of psychomancy, his brain would have been irreparably damaged. He destroyed all his work, of course. And I think Equestria was better for it.

I thought either he had completely erased it from his mind, or at least left some unconscious triggers to prevent him returning to his path of destruction. It appears not, and it seems that you have been drawn into the whole miserable business."

Her horn stopped glowing.

"There are two things to draw from this, Ms Table. One is that you cannot fix him, because not only are some pieces lost forever, he simply does not have a fixed state. Two, it is better for us all that word of the AME does not spread. If it's destructive tendencies are something that would make Intel pause-" she drew a breath, "-then it is something that should be better of untouched."
Back to top Go down

Falling into place.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2