My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sky High

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Noble062

Noble062

Sky High Empty
PostSubject: Sky High   Sky High I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 7:25 pm

Sky High
Sky High Sky_hi11
Species:Pegasus
Mane:Short, light red
Tail:Short, light red
Eyes:Dark Maroon
Body:Small, nimble
Cutie Mark: Not earned yet.
Age (Baby,adult):Pre-teen, 12
Personality:Bubbly, happy, lighthearted. Can be serious at times, though. Gullible.She grew wary of strangers from her following Noble on his guard patrols. While stubborn at times, she only does what she thinks is best, even if, at times, it isn't. While knowing that she is a different pony than him, she idolizes her brother, and would follow him to Tartarus and back.
Likes:Fezzes, flying, reading, hanging out with her brother.
Dislikes:Abandonment, lying, party-poopers, being treated as a child
History:Sky High was born to an upper-class family in Canterlot. 8 years prior to her birth, her parents had found a young colt living in the streets. Noble Shield. As she grew up, her parents were around less and less. This caused her to form an unbreakable bond with her brother. He would often let her accompany him on his guard patrols. Not that she gave him any real choice. When her brother was to be sent to Ponyville, she begged her parents and even her brother himself to allow her to go with him. When she was refused by all, she decided to take matters in her own hooves. So she snuck out one night, on a journey to Ponyville. No matter how difficult the journey.

Example RP segment: Segment 3: Three days. It had been three days since she left home on her quest for Ponyville. She was able to swipe a map of Equestria before heading out, and knew where she was going. Things were going awfully smooth until it started raining. And it rained hard. She had a hat, but fezzes don't cover much. Had she made a mistake coming all this way?
No, I have to do this. He's the only real family that I have left. ever since my parents stopped doing their jobs...
That's when she saw a light ahead. With new-found hope, she rushed to the light, hoping that it was what she thought it was. As she neared the light, she could make out the building more easily. It was exactly what she thought. A traveler's tavern. She could wait there until the storm died down. As she approached she sped up, and burst through the doors. As she crashed inside, every head turned to her.
Oh, great. A tough-guy tavern. Way to make an impression.
Quickly regaining her composure, she went to sit down at an empty table. She hoped that she would be able to avoid social interaction in this pla-
"'Ey kid? What are ya' doing out 'ere all alone an' stuffs?"
Well there goes that idea...
"W-well, I-I'm j-j-just v-visiting s-someone", she stammered.
"N' you's visiting someone's by you's self?"
"What? You don't think that I can handle myself, is that it?", she quickly snapped.
"Wells' da' ways' I see's it, you's can handle you's self pretty good, if you's came here on hoof." Another stranger began to speak up.
"Where are ya from exactly, stranger?" Sky began to ease up. That accent screamed country. She must be near Ponyville
"I'm from... Canterlot.", she said, cautiously.
The stranger's eyes widened."Ya mean to tell me, that y'all came here from Canterlot, on hoof?", he asked "Um, kinda.", she said as she lightly shuffled her wings. "Well, I'll be... ", the stallion said before looking to his left and right.
He then began to speak loud, and to the whole tavern, which everyone was listening to the conversation at this point. "How 'bout we buy the filly some food and drink, eh?" Everypony in the tavern began to nod. The stranger turned to sky. "How 'bout it? It's on us." Sky almost couldn't believe her ears. Back in Canterlot, not even the upper-class would get this treatment. And these ponies were doing it, for a stranger no less. she could only smile and nod, before a question came to mind. "Thank you... but why?"
The stallion simply smiled. "We've all been on this kind of personal quest at some point."

Acceptance

Last edited by Noble062 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding more personality to character.)
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Sky High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky High   Sky High I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 7:41 pm

A good OC so far.

Please add more to the personalty by explaining the character, rather than simply listing words.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Sky High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky High   Sky High I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 7:43 pm

Fez. 

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Noble062

Noble062

Sky High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky High   Sky High I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 7:54 pm

Yes sir, Fireseeker, sir. And yes. Fez. Fezzes are cool.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Sky High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky High   Sky High I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 7:57 pm

At ease soldier. No need for such formalities around here.

Anyway, changes have been made.

Your character has been approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sky High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky High   Sky High I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sky High
Page 1 of 1