My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sleepy outdoors night!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinygear

Shinygear

sleepy outdoors night! Empty
PostSubject: sleepy outdoors night!    sleepy outdoors night! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:27 pm

Shinygear was excited for the sleepy outdoors night. To sum it up, it was a special night where participating ponies sleep outside in town square to show that they care for less fortunate citizens with no homes. Shinygear has been doing it every night, as it was great fun to meet with friends and show his spirit. He hoped he wouldn't be the only pony to show up, as he had come rather early. "This is going to be great!" he said to himself, waiting patiently.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: sleepy outdoors night!    sleepy outdoors night! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 10:58 pm

Lantern Light smiled, caring his old wrought iron lantern in his mouth, a large about of firewood on his back, and a great bag of food being levitated by his horn. If there was anything he liked, it was spreading messages about compassion. He may not have known very many homeless ponies, yet he was more than willing to share his food and time with them to make them feel special. Looking around, he saw another stallion standing just off, looking excited.
"Hello! I'm afraid we haven't met, I'm Lantern Light, and You?"He asked, eagerly approaching the stallion.
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: sleepy outdoors night!    sleepy outdoors night! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 12:00 am

Shinygear turned to face the arriving colt and smiled. "I'm Shinygear! Great to see I'm not the only one participating!" he said, introducing himself.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: sleepy outdoors night!    sleepy outdoors night! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 5:37 pm

Lantern extended his hoof for a hoofshake and set his lantern on the ground, lighting it. "I'm Lantern Light. It's a pleasure to meet cha Shiny~ You know, I sure do hope that more ponies come out here. This is a big event for the community to get tagether ya know?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: sleepy outdoors night!    sleepy outdoors night! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 9:43 pm

Shiny shook Laterns hoof, and nodded. "You bet it is. I've been coming out for a while now, and it seems that the same small amount of ponies show up. It's great that these kinds if things are getting popular."
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: sleepy outdoors night!    sleepy outdoors night! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 10:05 pm

"MM, I wouldn't say that." Lantern noted. "This is the first year I've done it. I heard about it from some ponies at school. My parents were working though, and none of my friends were able to come. I kinda wish more ponies would take time off to show others what they mean, you know?" Lantern said as his horn flashed a few times, the street lights nearby lighting.
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: sleepy outdoors night!    sleepy outdoors night! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 12:57 am

Shiny nodded. "Oh, I know. Many of my friends are off somewhere, doing what they do best, and my sister is out doing whatever young ones do these days. But yes, I completely understand."
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: sleepy outdoors night!    sleepy outdoors night! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:27 pm

Lantern light nodded in agreement, and glanced around for a good place to set up his gear. "Hey, is there anyplace we're supposed to set up our stuff?" He asked carefully.
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

PostSubject: Re: sleepy outdoors night!    sleepy outdoors night! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:23 am

Shiny looked around. "I suppose that we set up in this general area. Now that I think about it, I need to set up as well. So...yes, I believe that anywhere in or around town square."
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: sleepy outdoors night!    sleepy outdoors night! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 4:26 pm

"Alright!" Lantern said, placing his things in sort of a little one person camp near the fountain, looking around happily, ready to share.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sleepy outdoors night!    sleepy outdoors night! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sleepy outdoors night!
Page 1 of 1