My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leontios Lionheart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Leontios Lionheart Empty
PostSubject: Leontios Lionheart   Leontios Lionheart I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:17 pm

Leontios Lionheart
Leontios Lionheart MLp-dotfilejpg_zpsdbcb1c93
Species: Pegasi
Mane: Born with a garyish-blue hint he later in his early teens dyed a selection of it a creamy tan and since then has keep the style. He had always been one for a timeless look. He wanted when he was older to be only able to notice slight differences in his appearance as he grew older.
Tail: It is sticking up high and straight, hanging only slightly like a willow tree because of the thickness of the tail weighing it down.
Eyes: Bright orange like the morning sun that has an almost paralyzing tranquility filling them.
Body: With a life of promoting his health and a 3 day split routine at the gym have made him a handsome, firmly built body. With the addition of top line hair products and his constant attention his looks . He is said to resemble someone in a magazine picture or report the news. Though if he could really land a job like that is subjective.
Cutie Mark: A winged picket sign
Personality: He is at all times polite, even when insulting or disagreeing with others. His profession is in politics and law, making him very careful in how he reveals information and what he talks about. He is constantly worried about his image, making him very friendly, but some might take it as him being “Fake”. He is a great lover of achieving a peaceful state, often you can find him resting upon a cloud and letting it drift him whichever way it pleased. A motto he might agree with is "Go with the flow", but he might add "Till you ought to resist."  He values depth based discussion, and enjoys debating. Which often gets him in trouble with some-pony's who think he is arguing with them. He has a deep rooted pride in his work, which he refrains from making his vice, though when he feel he deserves the praise he gladly accepts it.
Likes: Relaxing, sunny days, animals, activism, ponies that have specialized knowledge and like minded ponies.
Dislikes: Ponies without opinions of subjects, certain shades of green, bad food and copyright infringement. N/A
History: His parents were a defense attorney (Father) and a bicycle maker (Mother). He had moved often, as Pegasus often did. His father needing to relocate to take on cases. He lived a simple childhood, playing with higher profile ponies children from Canterlot and such. From a young age he rode his bike to many places, using these times alone to study animals. He had always had a love for them and spend a large time bird watching and has breed butterflies as hobby. This greatly affected his political campaigns in this college years, where he was major animal right activist. He went to a fairly nice Law School, become a Prosecutor for the courts. He had decided not to follow his father's hoof step because of his love of putting criminals behind bars, more than trying to decide if the person he was defending was innocence. After a certain case he was in he decided to quit being a law interceptor. entering politics instead. He currently works as a lobbyist for the Construction union of Equestria. He is also tasked with a grassroots campaign that is been doing a large push lately for protection of certain areas for animals.

Example RP segment: 4. Your OC is framed by a robber who plants his weapon on him/her. A Guardpony threatens to take your OC into custody. Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

He often closed his eyes when walking, which to most might seem foolish. What if he bumped into something? He had from a early age, as most pegsai had to fly high in the air at night, where often you couldn’t see in front of you. You had to feel the tug of the wind, also being sure not to bump into birds and others in the air. Today he was merely doing for relaxation, taking small steps among a large crowd of ponies. He felt many of them bump into him, but the movement of the crowd directed him still. He hear a dropping of what sounded like change and a scream as he way bumped a few times. They only surprising thing was when he felt himself be surrounded by a two guards and held in place as the crowd started the cry, stepping back. A colt laid leaned over with a wound in his chest. The guards informed him that he was to remain here for the murder of a Dusty Sweeps. By a odd twist of fate he was the top suspect. For was one of the closest ponies in the crowd and he had the murder weapon and the victim's wallet tucked in his briefcase on his back. However Leontios looked calm as ever, smoothly explaining. “I am, without doubt Not the murder. I assure you officer. Under your supervision I shall be happy to show why.”

The guard ponies stared at eachother, before reluctantly agreeing. Informing him that they may end the investigation at anytime and if he looked like he was disturbing the crime scene he would be removed and charged with other offences. A few ponies in the crowd shouted he was the murder, they had seen him with their own eyes. Lionheart paid no mind as he leaned down, looking at the body. He had sadly seen more of this then he liked to admit. Though most of the time it was pictures in the court.

“He clearly died of a wound to the chest, causing massive blood loss and unfixable damaged to vital organs.” Stated, loudly for the crowd to hear. “I can state without doubt I do not know this colt, giving that. I have no motive.” A guard pony rasies his voice for the crowd to hear. “We found the wallet and weapon in your bag! Your motive is theft!” Lionheart, stood up with small smile as he shook his head. “Officer, please check the wallet in question then the ground.” he said, strangely calm as the guard looked shocked. “T-the wallet is empty?!” The crowd looked shock as the guard declared as he looked at the body, which was littered with money on the ground. “If I was planning to steal from Mr. Sweeps. Why murder him in a crowd and leave the money behind? If I had killed him I would have discarded the items at the scene and fled. Not set them in my briefcase.” he lifted his bag up. which was covered in plastic wrap. “Notice also my case lock has been broken. This is clearly a setup of someone framing me, but tio prove without doubt. Did anyone among the crowd see me open my case? Are there any witnesses?” The crows shuffled a bit as they all seem to be in deep thought, or saying with their body language they had nothing to say. Leontios nods, pleased as he turns to the officer. “Feel free to keep my belongings for as long as you need them. I shall pick them up once your investigation is over.” The officers, having nothing to hold him with took his information down and told them if any new evidence arose to suspect him he would be arrested. In addition he was asked not to leave the city for thirty days. Later that same week they caught the true criminal and was facing some heavy charges.

[Acceptance]

Last edited by StormyHugeheart on Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Leontios Lionheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leontios Lionheart   Leontios Lionheart I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:14 pm

Almost everything is in order.

Only question is, why are the likes and dislikes N/A?
They are necessary parts of the app that need to be filled out.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Leontios Lionheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leontios Lionheart   Leontios Lionheart I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:47 am

I was planning on adding a rather large list, however it will take a bit of time to complete. For example if you look at my profile for Talon. Her Likes and Dislikes are longer then then anything else. XD

I shall finish them up quickly as I can.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Leontios Lionheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leontios Lionheart   Leontios Lionheart I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:03 pm

I have added likes and dislikes.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Leontios Lionheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leontios Lionheart   Leontios Lionheart I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:52 pm

Changes made.

Your character has been approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leontios Lionheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leontios Lionheart   Leontios Lionheart I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leontios Lionheart
Page 1 of 1