My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lonely night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

lonely night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely night   lonely night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 5:22 pm

Calim shrugged "If you're sure. It won't be very soft." He rolled his eyes. Tucking the map away, he trotted off into the trees again. 

Tya followed suite, glanced sympathetically at Star.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

PostSubject: Re: lonely night   lonely night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 7:23 pm

Star follows closely behind. "I feel like I'm really annoying your brother." He says, biting his lip nervously. "He probably hates me..."

He's covered in mud and spiderwebs, with leaves and sticks in his hair. And a slight nose bleed from falling earlier.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: lonely night   lonely night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 7:56 pm

"What? Nah. He doesn't hate you, he's just a sourpuss." Tya laughed. "Calim doesn't hate anypony, he just isn't as social as me." 

Tya smiled reassuringly, "Oh, jeez. Are you okay?" she asked, noticing his nose bleed. She frowned and took out a washcloth and handing it to Star. 
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

PostSubject: Re: lonely night   lonely night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 8:21 pm

"What? Yeah. I'm okay." He cleans his face off. "Ah! My nose..." Star winces as he holds the cloth to his nose.
"So about are we headed? We've been wondering around for a while."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: lonely night   lonely night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 8:44 pm

"We're going deeper into the forest before we stop for the night." Tya said lazily, following her brother. 
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

PostSubject: Re: lonely night   lonely night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 8:47 pm

"So do you guys do this allot?" He says curiously with a smile. Still holding the cloth to his nose.
Star hops over a root in the ground. "also this doesn't feel too good. Does it look broken?" He takes the cloth off his nose.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: lonely night   lonely night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 8:56 pm

"You're kidding right? This is all we do!" Tya laughed, glancing to her brother. Calim disappeared among the trees, and Tya rushed after him. 

Once she stopped, she turned to inspect Star's nose. "Hm, nah I don't think it's broken. But here, just in case." she said, taking out a roll of bandages. She walked up to him and wrapped the bandage around his head, holding is nose. "It looks a bit silly, but it'll help." she added, stepping back to see her hoofiwork.
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

PostSubject: Re: lonely night   lonely night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:00 pm

"Whatever. No pony's gonna see me out here anyways." Star follows Calim and Tya back into the woods. "So you guys are adventurers or whatever? That really cool!" 

He looks around the dark woods. No sign of civilization anywhere. "Wow... We're pretty far in, huh."  
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: lonely night   lonely night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:51 am

"Yep, that's us! Right Cal?" 

Calim glances back, nodding.

"He gets rather focused" Tya explained with a laugh. "Yeh, we are pretty far. And we're gonna go further, still up for it?" 
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

PostSubject: Re: lonely night   lonely night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:27 am

"uh.. hehe you know it" He says instantly regretting it. "Hey Calim. can you check your map thingy and see if theres a river or something near by? I feel gross."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: lonely night   lonely night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:43 am

Tya laughed, brushing away his nervous voice. 

Calim took the map out again, studying it. "Hm, well. There's a waterfall not too far from here, maybe...half a mile or so." 
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

PostSubject: Re: lonely night   lonely night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:01 am

"Hehe yes! thats perfect. Im soaked with mud and gross stuff."  Star happily trotted alongside Calim. "We can go there, right?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: lonely night   lonely night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:12 am

Calim nods, rolling his eyes. "It'll take us a bit off course, but we can." he turned, looking at the map as he went. 

He waved his hoof at Star, "This way"
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

PostSubject: Re: lonely night   lonely night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:18 am

Star followed closely behind Calim. he lookedb back at Tya and smiled. "Hey Im sorry if Im messing up your whole tressue hunting thing." He said, looking up at Calim.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: lonely night   lonely night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:29 pm

"What? Nah, you're not messing it up. Calim already does that!" she teased, laughing like hell, Calim glanced back sternly. "Hey, I'm just kidding Cal." she snickered. 

Calim swerved around a pack of trees and out into a clearing. A clearing full of timberwolf pups. "Don't move." Calim ordered through is teeth. He backed out slowly, and the mama timberwolf looked up. "Okay move!" he shouted, running off into the trees. "Climb a tree!" as he commanded, he leapt up a tree. 
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

PostSubject: Re: lonely night   lonely night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 3:37 pm

Star slowly walked backwards, cornered at a tree by two pups. He frantically looked back and forth between the two pups. Finaly looking up to see a branch low enough for him to jump to. Star lept to the branch with a squeak. The two timberwolf pups smacking into the tree below.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: lonely night   lonely night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 7:17 pm

Tya pursed her lips, unsheathing her dagger. Up in the tree, she had a great view of the pups. Slowly, she aimed the knife and threw it at the adult timerwolf. The blade struck its target, and she fell to the ground. The surrounding pups yelped in fear and dashed off. 

Calim sighed, carefully lowering himself to the ground. "Anypony hurt?" he asked, glancing around. 

Tya shook her head, retrieving the dagger. 
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

PostSubject: Re: lonely night   lonely night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:22 pm

"Aside from almost wetting myself. Im fine like wine.." Star said, breathing heavily and slipping down from the tree landing hard on his rear. 
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: lonely night   lonely night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:29 pm

Tya laughed a bit before helping Star up. 

Calim turned away and began trotting in the direction of the waterfall. 

"Well, that was fun!" 
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

PostSubject: Re: lonely night   lonely night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:56 pm

"I could think of other words to describe it..." Star stands up and smiles at Tya. "Well. lets get going I guess." He trots of in the direction Calim went.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lonely night   lonely night - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lonely night
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2