My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OC Sakura Song

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PrincessSakura

PrincessSakura

OC Sakura Song Empty
PostSubject: OC Sakura Song   OC Sakura Song I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:34 pm

Sakura Song
OC Sakura Song Imagejpeg
Species: Unicorn
Mane: long and wavy, often kept in a ponytail, White with pink stripes
Tail: same as mane, just not in a ponytail
Eyes: scarlet
Body: shorter than average size for her age, pink
Cutie Mark: Sakura flower and a music note, representing her beauty and kindness and singing talent.
Age (Baby,adult): adult, about 23
Personality: Sakura Song is a sweet, caring unicorn. She loves helping people and always welcomes new friends. She is kind of hyper and playful and almost always in a good mood. She usually is able to handle anger, but when she's really enraged she can be pretty scary. Sakura is often an optimist; she loves looking at the good side of things. 
Dislikes: having enemies, bears, fighting, getting picked on
History: Sakura Song was raised in Canterlot by her father. Her mother died after Sakura was born so Sakura never knew her. As a filly, Sakura was often bullied at school because she was so short compared to everypony else. Now, she doesn't want to see anypony treated the way she was. That is why she is so kind and accepting others. Once Sakura was out of school, she and her father moved to Ponyville for a quieter environment.  Sakura earned her cutie mark when she was a filly. One of her classmates had been bullied as well and Sakura had found her crying on the playground. Sakura felt bad for the filly and sang her a song to calm her down. That was when she got her cutie mark, the Sakura flower and music note. 

Example RP segment: 3. It is pouring rain outside. Your OC spots the light of a tavern up ahead. The tavern is filled with ponies that your OC doesn't know. Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

The rain poured down, causing everything in sight to be soaked. Sakura Song's mane and tail were no exception. Sakura wanted to get out of the rain, but didn't quite feel like going home just yet. Then, off in the distance, She spotted the light of a Tavern. She noticed that everypony she could see in it was somepony she didn't know, and smiled. "Why not?" She said to herself. "I'm sure to make some new friends there! It'll also get me out of the rain." She trotted towards the Tavern.
Upon entering, she saw she was right. She didn't know anypony there. She shrugged, then, remembering she was hungry, ordered some food.
After her meal, Sakura looked around the Tavern and noticed some other ponies introducing themselve to one another and figured she would join them. "Hello," she said. "I'm Sakura! Nice to meet you all!" The other ponies introduced themselves to her. She and the other ponies quickly became friends and had a great time together. 

[acceptance]

Last edited by PrincessSakura on Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

OC Sakura Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Sakura Song   OC Sakura Song I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:34 pm

Hello PrincessSakura! Welcome to the forum!

I'm afraid the app is not acceptable as it stands. 

Please expand on your character's personality. Right now, it is very short and simple. Please add some more to her personality, such as quirks, how they act in certain situations, etc.

The history can be expanded on as well. Right now, it is quite short. You could describe some things such as how she came to Ponyville and how she got her cutie mark. 

Also, could you please expand on your rp segment? Part of the scenario is that she enters the the tavern and sees many ponies she does not know and has to interact with them. Please add some of that into your rp segment.

Once you fix these things, it should be ready to be approved. If you have any questions, please feel free to visit us in the chatbox at the bottom of the main page.
Back to top Go down
PrincessSakura

PrincessSakura

OC Sakura Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Sakura Song   OC Sakura Song I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 4:21 pm

Ok so I fixed it. Hopefully that's better.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

OC Sakura Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Sakura Song   OC Sakura Song I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 4:38 pm

just as a side-note: The picture isn't working for me. is there a link to it you can post?

it's ok if there isn't. we don't require pics. just recommend them.
Back to top Go down
PrincessSakura

PrincessSakura

OC Sakura Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Sakura Song   OC Sakura Song I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 4:43 pm

The pic is my profile pic.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

OC Sakura Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Sakura Song   OC Sakura Song I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:12 pm

ah, ok. cool
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

OC Sakura Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Sakura Song   OC Sakura Song I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:13 pm

Thanks for fixing it up!

Your app has been Approved!

You may now start roleplaying at your earliest convinience. Also, pleass feel free to join us in tge chatbox at the bottom of the main page.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OC Sakura Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Sakura Song   OC Sakura Song I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OC Sakura Song
Page 1 of 1