My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lovely Heart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rez

Rez

Lovely Heart Empty
PostSubject: Lovely Heart   Lovely Heart I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:23 am

Lovely Heart

Lovely Heart Lovely_heart_by_viperswan-d68piqz_zps61586500

Species: Pegasis

Mane: Pure Blue

Tail: Pure blue

Eyes: Sparkly

Body: White

CutieMark: Red Heart

Personality: She loves to see smiles. She reads and plays with her mane when she is shy or nervous. She trys not to get involved in others emotional issues but sometimes trys to help. She plays hard to get. Avoids violent situations. Helps others in need.

Likes: She likes smiles, Love, helping, Reading, playing with her mane. And HUGS.

Dislikes: Violence, hatred, bullys, Emotional issues, Any indication of her beauty.

History: She is the oldest of the two ponies and has a brother (Rez). She was home schooled untill rez was born and petty much knew what she needed to know. But when it came to how emotions worked she wanted to know more. She would check out books from the library and study all the time. One day she was reading a book on the emotion of love and got stuck in it for days. She would reread it many times everyday and during this time she didn't relize she got her cutie mark. At the age of 17 she moved out to ponyville and is currently trying to become a psychiatrist. She hasn't heard from her family in a while and hopes to soon.

Example RP: #2She was sitting at a table in the tavern when a pony came up to her and confessed his love to her. Lovely smiles. "We will see if you do or don't. Just be careful I'm hard to get." She said standing up and walking out. She knows that a lot of ponys fall in love with her looks but not of the pony she is. So she plays hard to get to help find a stallion who likes her for her.

[Accepted]

Last edited by Friend Soldier on Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Lovely Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovely Heart   Lovely Heart I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:27 pm

A little minimal, but all in order.

Your character has been approved.

Cool picture by the way :)
Back to top Go down

Lovely Heart
Page 1 of 1