My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marigold

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mhjh101

mhjh101

Marigold Empty
PostSubject: Marigold   Marigold I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:13 pm

Marigold
http://ipiccy.com/pic/imgj7duo1jE
Species: Pegasus
Mane: Yellow and Periwinkle
Tail: Same as Mane
Eyes: Green
Body: Average and Tan
Cutie Mark: http://images.clipartof.com/small/38360-Blooming-Pot-Marigold-Or-Scotch-Marigold-Calendula-Officinalis-Flower-Poster-Art-Print.jpg
Age (Baby,adult):Young Adult
Personality: Marigold is shy and reserved. She does not speak often, but when she does, her words are kind and insightful. She is loyal and easily frightened. Mari is willing to do anything for her friends, even if it means she has to face her fears. She is hopeful and always tries to focus on the positive side.
Dislikes: being scared, loud noises, fights, storms.
History: Mari was born in Cloudsdale, where she grew up with her mother, Robin. When she was ten years old, she and her mother were flying home when a strong hail storm moved in. One of the hail fragments hit Robins wing, causing her to fall to the ground. Mari tried to catch her mother, but lost her in the storm. Confused and lost, Mari took refuge in a tree in the Whitetail Woods.
Once the storm had passed, Mari went looking for her mother. Instead she found a mare pinned under a fallen tree. It was McCallum Lily, a unicorn renowned for her magical talents and known for her mysterious cutie mark. The unicorn had been knocked out, and the heavy tree was slowly crushing the poor mare. Mari pulled her out with surprising strength, carrying the unicorn to Ponyville, where she was taken by her husband and friends for care.
Because of Calla, Mari decided to stay in Ponyville. Robin was never heard of again, and she was declared dead by the mayor of Cloudsdale. Her new friends, Calla and Iris, helped her cope with the grief.
Every year, Mari would carefully cultivate a bouquet of flowers and leave them at the base of a large tree in Whitetail Wood for her mother. As her flowers got better, larger, and brighter, her cutie mark appeared, a large and beautiful marigold flower.
She now lives in Ponyville with her friends, quietly going about life. She owns a flower shop in the center of town.

Example RP segment: 1. A foal has lost its mother and is sobbing inconsolably in the street . Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

Mari was visiting her old home on Cloudsdale, when she spots a small foal sobbing on a nearby cloud. Mari quietly flew over to the foal.

"What is the matter?" she quietly asked, giving the foal room. The foal jumped, and whipped around to see her face to face. The foal had a black mane and tail.

"I-I lost my mommy!" the filly cried, sobbing like mad.

"It's okay, Shhhh," Mari said quietly. "I'm sure your mommy will be here to find you soon. Come sit with me, and we'll wait for her together, okay?"

Taking the filly by the hoof, they sat on a cloud bench together until the hysterical mare came and found her filly.

Acceptance

Last edited by mhjh101 on Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Marigold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marigold   Marigold I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:27 pm

A little more detail in the personality section would make this OC approvable.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Marigold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marigold   Marigold I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:41 pm

Changes made.

Your character has been approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Marigold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marigold   Marigold I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marigold
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Pegasi-
Jump to: