My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Canvis' House

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

Canvis' House Empty
PostSubject: Canvis' House   Canvis' House I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 12:50 pm

Canvis
Destination of house: Canterlot Art Gallery's loft/attick
Current Bits: 2147483647
Area: Canterlot
Adress you want: 'The Attic', Art Gallery, Canterlot, Equestria
No. of rooms: 5
How many stories: 1
Which rooms: Large Studio, Kitchen, Bedroom, Bathroom, Sitting room
List the rooms and their size and appearance:
Studio:Large: White with huge drawers around the room filled with art/art supplies, a few stutues, art around the walls, white floor and roof.
Kitchen:Small: White wallpaper with black skulls wearing purple bows. White, basic kitchen with modern glass table and chairs.
Bedroom:Medium: Purple bed with black skulls and white stars. Glass bedside-tabled either side and window above bed. Mirror opposite bed beside wardrobe. Art-covered walls and sculpter of Celestia in corner.
Bathroom:Medium: Brown tile walls, glass sink and bath, brown shower, window ontop of white toilet.
Sitting Room:Medium: Stripey brown, purple and gold wallpaper and buddah-bags. Big flatscreen TV on wall and sunset painted on roof. Mid-morning clouds painted on the ground. Big windows behind brown, purple and gold spotty love-seat.

Back to top Go down

Canvis' House
Page 1 of 1