My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A daytrip...you could say escaping plan

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
princess sky

princess sky

A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:21 am

"Um as you wish sky was so tired she nearly fell down but the air awoke her she carefully landed slowly to a restaurant the restaurant looked expensive but she didn't want her friend to be angry they walked in
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:34 am

The waiter that met them at the door gave them a serious look like he thought they had no money but he seated them anyways. He sat the menus down and some glasses of water before disappearing into the back .

" MMm i'm gonna see if they will make me pancakes cause i love em!" winter said cheerfully. " What do you want?
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:38 am

"Umm I'm not sure i guess what u said I don't know what they are but I can try it um 1 question winter or maybe more to know u better um what happened can u tell me the whole story on how u got here your family cause I will tell u my life it's not really long it's actually a short story of my life"asked sky the waiter came and asked what sky and winterdreams wanted Sky said she wanted panecakes and Winter wanted...
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:44 am

Winter ordered some pancakes and two glasses of orange juice. One for her and one for sky.
" Well my family came here to do work. They sell stuff. They let me go run around town. I was gonna make a mission but i got lost and then i met you." winter said in excitement.

She smiled her most sweet smile.

" Tell bout you Sky. i want to hear your short story. Does it have a'venture." she said
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:51 am

"Um yes a sad adventure it started way back when I was just a filly well I am a filly but when I was 6 my and my parents was coming from and awesome movie we when down a bad alleyway a group of bad boys had guns and knives they wanted money ill get to the point the bad guys killed my family in front of my eyes I knew where I was going next someone saw what happened and called the police I couldn't stay long I ran as fast I could or we i should say I didn't take money I did t have much time to I flew far away I went home I grabbed the things I need I finished the food on my adventure to survive and well let me get to the point I guess it was a sad rainy day and I found this place then you and yeah you know my short but long story sorry I was boring you to death with this crappy story of mine
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:54 pm

This was the most shocking and sad story she had ever heard. She felt the tears rolling down her cheeks as she though of her new friends suffering and how she would feel if her own parents suffered this way. She tried to brush away her tears but they just wouldn't stop coming out.

" I-i'm so sorry sky..." she said sadly
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:40 am

Sky looked up to her friend she didn't realize she made her new friend cry "um you don't have to be sorry i don't know why you would say that you did nothing wrong"told sky to cheer up Winter.

When Winter and Sky was finished eating sky asked a 2 really big question to her friend "umm Winter where are you suppose to meet your family and do you have a crush on anyone"asked Sky
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:53 am

Sky looked up to her friend she didn't realize she made her new friend cry "um you don't have to be sorry i don't know why you would say that you did nothing wrong"told sky to cheer up Winter.

Winter dried her tears and ate her food quietly. The warm sweet pancakes cheered her up a good deal. Though she was very worried and upset for her friend.

"umm Winter where are you suppose to meet your family and do you have a crush on anyone"asked Sky

Winters eyes went wide for just a moment before she thought about what sky had asked.
" Well my parents are supposed to meet me at the train station....a-and...no i don't have a crush on anypony." she replied as she looked at her friend " do you have a crush on somepony sky?"

Winters cheeks had turned a deep red as she blushed.
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 4:00 am

[i]Winters eyes went wide for just a moment before she thought about what sky had asked.
" Well my parents are supposed to meet me at the train station....a-and...no i don't have a crush on anypony." she replied as she looked at her friend " do you have a crush on somepony sky?"

Winters cheeks had turned a deep red as she blushed.

"um not yet i don't know any pony except you and should we go to the train station because i don't want to stay here more then you?"
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 4:13 am

Winter paid her bits and got up to leave.
" Ok sky, maybe we should." winter said and began to walk to the train station.

She turned to sky

" you coming or not?" she asked
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 5:32 am

"oh yeah wait for me"sky replied Sky and Winter walked to the train station they got there tickets and waited for the parents to come mean while Sky wanted to know more things about winter "so Winter Do you go to School?" asked SKY
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:38 pm

Winter smiled at sky.

" yeah but i don't like school." she said.

Winter took sky's hoof in her own. She looked at sky very serious. She worried for her friend and had a big question to ask.

" Sky, if it is ok with momma and pappa will you be my sister?" she asked very seriously.

As soon as sky had told her her life winter had resolved to fix it and this was the only way she could think of. She liked sky and sky needed a family. So she waited to hear what sky would say hoping that sky would accept her offer and that her parents would too.
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 3:01 am

" Sky, if it is ok with momma and pappa will you be my sister?" she asked very seriously.

"Umm" sky looked up she didn't know what to say "b..b..eing your sister um I I don't know I'm shocked knowbody ever asked me this but I I would love to be your SISTER"replied sky sky was so happy she thought she saw winterdreams parents coming towards winter and sky
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 3:12 am

As soon as Winter saw her parents she ran up to them talking animatedly with them. then they approached sky. Her father looked stern in his business suit and her mother though beautiful; seemed a bit sad.

" Well, miss sky welcome to the family. I suppose you will fit in nicely enough." he said rather sternly

Winters mother pulled sky into a big hug.

" You poor dear." she said as she held sky tight.
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 3:14 am

"Um thank you I'm sorry I'm dirty and smell bad"said sky,sky was so happy she talked to winter on the train the whole way "So Winter how does canterlot looked like and why is your school boring?"
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 3:22 am

" Canterlot is like a fairytale city and school has all sorts of dumb magic and mean teachers who make you do home work." winter replied.

She hugged sky hard

" i love you new sister." winter said cheerfully.

Once they got to canterlot Winters parents took them shopping to get things for sky. Some clothes, and other things she would need.
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 3:39 am

Sky hugged her new sister,when sky went shopping with her new shopping everyone looked at her strange like she didn't belong here,and they where right she didn't but she didn't want her new best friend to know it she forgot she had a curse and just remembered "um Winter do I have a room a private room or am I sharing it with u"asked sky in a worried look
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 3:52 am

" momma and pappa will give you your own room silly." winter beamed as they shopped.
After they shopped they got ice cream from winters favorite store and then they went to Winters home which was a small mansion for lack of a better term.
It was there that sky was given a bedroom on the first floor all to her self.
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:01 am

"Thank u Winterdreams mum and dad"shouted Sky,Sky closed the door to her room she looked at the window to see if it was 8:00 but it wasn't winters mum called sky and winter to dinner
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:24 am

The dinner was the usual affair. very delicious and abundant amounts of food. here sky got the opportunity to meet Winters grandfather..or her new grandfather as the case happened to be.

The family was careful not to ask to many personal questions of their new daughter, instead they went out of their way to make sky feel at home, asking how she liked her new things and if she was feeling better

All the while Winter watched her new sister to make sure sky seemed happy.
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:47 am

"sky felt welcomed and she felt like she belong here and she did Sky kept on smiling but she kept on looking at the watch when it hit 7:49 sky got up and said she was sleepy and wanted to go to bed the parents didn't say anything except goodnight Sky looked at Winter and saw that she was cerise on why Sky wanted to leave sky went up to her room and closed the door she went to the mirror and saw a bit of flashing red in her eye "oh no it's coming ahh why"screamed out Sky
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 3:47 am

Winter carefully waited before excusing herself for bed. She crept on quiet hooves toward sky's room. why did her friend leave so fast she thought. They still had plenty of time to play before bedtime. As she neared the door she heard a faint but strange sound and so she carefully knocked at the door
"Shy, you ok? sky?" she asked
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 7:22 am

"Sky,you ok? Sky?"asked Winterdream,sky looked at the mirror until she herd a knock on her door and a pony talking she straight away new who it was "um yes Winter I'm fine just tired I haven't slept good because I didn't have a home so yeah"replied sky,sky saw her eyes turn full on red she knew what that ment the curse was starting Sly put on her pj's she didn't think winter was there anymore but she was wrong sky wasn't that tired so she kept on looking at her eyes
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 7:28 am

"um yes Winter I'm fine just tired I haven't slept good because I didn't have a home so yeah

Winter heard the words and she waited for a moment before trotting off to her own room. She was worried for her new sis and so she lay under her covers in the dark.
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:19 am

Sky felt worried if her curse changed like in her sleep she kills people she was worried she couldn't sleep she went to the mirror and it was 6:00 her curse was waring of
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A daytrip...you could say escaping plan
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next