My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

state approved class skipping ( open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Callilian

Callilian

state approved class skipping ( open)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: state approved class skipping ( open)    state approved class skipping ( open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:14 pm

"Of course I mean it!" Amina said, beaming. "I wouldn't lie to you!"

The filly's reaction was amazing for Amina. To be able to make somepony so happy with just a few words filled the Arabian with such joy that she couldn't keep herself from smiling.

(Sorry for being so late, I couldn't post)
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: state approved class skipping ( open)    state approved class skipping ( open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 6:45 pm

( it's no problem lol. Besides i will be slow in replies as my net is broke so no worries. )
Winter practically shook with excitement her eyes shining with enthusiasm.
" C-can we go right now?" she asked hesitantly.
Then she looked at her brother
" We get to go on an adventure bro bro." she practically yelped.

Heartspan smiled at his sister and his new friend.
" Well, it is exiciting. I think you should say thanks to amina for being so kind. " he replied
Then he turned his attention to Amina.
" We will of course repay you with an adventure of our own. We maybe will take you out somewhere here or in ponyville as we frequent both places. " he saidkindly. " That is if you are interested in doing such a thing sometime."
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: state approved class skipping ( open)    state approved class skipping ( open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm

"Of course!" Amina responded. "Zere is not time to waste when one has a limited stay in one place. Let us finish our food first, little one. I promise, we will make haste to our adventure among the halls!"

Amina then turned back to her food and took her first bite of pancake. The flavor exploded in her mouth, and she smiled in surprise. It was quite nice to be eating such a magnificent food. This day couldn't get much better. Good food, great new friends, and an adventure or two to embark upon!

"Let me treat you two to zis meal," she demanded, waving over the waiter and pulling out a few bits. "It is the least I can do to sank you for your companionship."
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: state approved class skipping ( open)    state approved class skipping ( open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:30 pm

Heartspan smiled as he watched amina enjoying her meal. His smile deepened as he watched his little sister diving into her food rushing to finish.

"Let me treat you two to zis meal," she demanded, waving over the waiter and pulling out a few bits. "It is the least I can do to sank you for your companionship."

heartspan had not expected the move and was caught completely by surprise.
" Oh-ah...no that is not necessary at all amina...you are our guest today." he stuttered in reply. " I would hate for you to pay this time...maybe next time ok?"

Winter ate as fast as she could hardly daring even to taste her favorite foods. This was by far a most perfect day for her. She got to skip class, get pancakes and even an adventure. Every nerve was bouncing with excitement as she ate.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: state approved class skipping ( open)    state approved class skipping ( open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:46 pm

Amina shook her head. With a smile, she hoofed the bits to the waiter.

"Really. The least I could do. I promise."

She rubbed her neck and jostled a few metal ornaments. Blushing, she looked away, embarrassed by the clinking.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: state approved class skipping ( open)    state approved class skipping ( open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 7:13 pm

Heartspan shook his head in resignation. There was admitedly not much he could do now that she had popped off the bits to the waiter but never-the-less he felt he would in turn repay the kindness his new friend had shown him even if he had to do it in some sneaky way. whatever the case he new luna would provide the oportunity and for certain he had the bits. he smiled as amina blushed at her clinking jewlery.

" Not that you need the flattery but you are a wonderful pony my new friend." he commented absently as he watched his sister finish the last of her meal.

Winter was simply a blur as she wolfed the last of her meal. Her heart sang a giddy tune as her satisfied and excited smile burst to the surface. in all her small life their had been few times she felt such an overwhelming set of emotions. She suddenly hugged amina and giggled in her amazement at luna's wonderful gifts.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: state approved class skipping ( open)    state approved class skipping ( open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 8:32 pm

"Why, sank you," Amina said, blushing. "Zat is very kind of you to say."

She watched Winter gleefully devour the last of her food, glad for the filly's antics. She was an adorable foal, and it was beauty to Amina's eyes to see her so happy.

"Alright," she said finally, standing and gesturing outside. "I believe it is time for us to begin our adventure. Follow me, bonies, and we shall begin!"

With a grin, she trotted out the door.

((After your post, kindly start a continuation in the castle subforum. Thanks!))
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: state approved class skipping ( open)    state approved class skipping ( open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 6:41 pm

( ok, i do as requested. Sorry this one is a bit short.)

Both winter and heartspan followed their new friend out of the diner and along the streets heading in the direction of the castle. They were both quite excited and even a little overwhelmed and shared between them many interesting looks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: state approved class skipping ( open)    state approved class skipping ( open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

state approved class skipping ( open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2