My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darks new bestie (me and sky only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
princess sky

princess sky

Darks new bestie (me and sky only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darks new bestie (me and sky only)   Darks new bestie (me and sky only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:12 am

Sky smiled at the words Dark said,Sky smiled for once she never smiled because of the tragic accident she was all depressed all the time she followed Dark she didn't realize her curse was starting up
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

Location : Probably sitting at my desk animating. ..what, you thought i would say something funny?

PostSubject: Re: Darks new bestie (me and sky only)   Darks new bestie (me and sky only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:39 am

alright. here we are.'' Dark said smiling. dark stood in front of a large 2 story home.  ''theres spare rooms in here. come on in!'' dark smiled and opened the door for sky
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: Darks new bestie (me and sky only)   Darks new bestie (me and sky only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 4:09 am

"thank you"replied Sky,Sky followed Dark inside the huge magus house of her's "wow this is amazing dark"said Sky
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

Location : Probably sitting at my desk animating. ..what, you thought i would say something funny?

PostSubject: Re: Darks new bestie (me and sky only)   Darks new bestie (me and sky only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:29 pm

''thanks.'' Dark said with a smile. ''this is your room.'' Dark said jumping upstairs, opening a light blue door.
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: Darks new bestie (me and sky only)   Darks new bestie (me and sky only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:41 am

"Oh wow this is a big room,it's getting late should we eat and go to sleep?"asked Sky to dark
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darks new bestie (me and sky only)   Darks new bestie (me and sky only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darks new bestie (me and sky only)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Canterlot-
Jump to: