My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new Beginning

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

A new Beginning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Beginning   A new Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 5:19 pm

"Yeah, I know it will."

At least she was optamistic. "On the bright side you already have a home." He added.
Back to top Go down
solareclispex13

solareclispex13

PostSubject: Re: A new Beginning   A new Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 6:37 pm

"On the bright side you already have a home." It toom a lot of Solaris's will not to blush or let her wings shoot out. "Y-yeah... thanks for that." she said with a smile. My face feels so hot...
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: A new Beginning   A new Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:40 am

"Y-yeah... thanks for that."

"It's not a problem. The house has seemed bit empty scince I moved in." Burn replied. He just hopped she didn't freak out when they got there. I've been so busy I forgot to clean up. He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
solareclispex13

solareclispex13

PostSubject: Re: A new Beginning   A new Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 9:36 pm

'It's not a problem. The house has seemed a bit empty since I moved in." 

Solaris smiled at Burn, and took another sip of milkshake, the flavor was very enticing. "I'm glad I can make your house feel full. Did you mix flavors? This milkshake is the best!" Solaris said enthusiastically. Like... Cherries... and Vanilla.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: A new Beginning   A new Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 10:20 pm

"I'm glad I can make your house feel full. Did you mix flavors? This milkshake is the best!"

"I always tell them to surprise me here!" Burn laughed. "No mater what they give me it always tastes good!" He explaned.
Back to top Go down
solareclispex13

solareclispex13

PostSubject: Re: A new Beginning   A new Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:17 pm

"I always tell them to surprise me here! No matter what they give me it always tastes good!" Solaris giggled softly, taking another sip of milkshake with her eyes closed. When she opened her eyes, she saw Burn's muzzle a few inches from hers. Startled, she stopped drinking and looked away, a pink hue forming on her cheeks. W-we almost kissed....
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: A new Beginning   A new Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:41 am

I almost kissed her... he thought to himself. ...I wonder, would it realy be that bad though... Burn shook his head a bit. There was only one way to find out. When Solaris turned back Burn leaned forward.
Back to top Go down
solareclispex13

solareclispex13

PostSubject: Re: A new Beginning   A new Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 2:38 am

When Burn planted his lips on Solaris's, she couldn't comprehend what was happening. But she soon melted into the kiss, kissing back softly. As soon as it started though, it ended just as quickly when Burn pulled away. W-wow th-that was amazing...

'Umm Burn? A-about the kiss... Th-that was amazing..." Solaris said dreamily, her blush now a deep crimson.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: A new Beginning   A new Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:11 am

'Umm Burn? A-about the kiss... Th-that was amazing...'

No mater how much he wanted to deny it she was rite. The kiss was amazing. "Yeah..." Was all Burn could manage to say. He was lost in thought and confused.
Back to top Go down
solareclispex13

solareclispex13

PostSubject: Re: A new Beginning   A new Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:36 am

Solaris grew nervous before asking, " Does this make us... marefriend and coltfriend?" secretly hoping he would say yes.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: A new Beginning   A new Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:08 am

" Does this make us... marefriend and coltfriend?"

"Ummm... I think so..." Burn awnsered still a bit in shock. He could tell she wasn't opposed to the idea... and to be honest with himself neither was Burn.
Back to top Go down
solareclispex13

solareclispex13

PostSubject: Re: A new Beginning   A new Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 4:58 pm

"Ummm... I think so..."

Solaris put a hoof on Burn's shoulder, making her face him and their eyes locked before she spoke. "I can tell your new to this sort of thing and to be honest... i'm new too. I'm willing to give us a chance to figure this out together, you've been a great friend to me since I've arrived and you'll be a great coltfriend"
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: A new Beginning   A new Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:14 am

"I can tell your new to this sort of thing and to be honest... i'm new too. I'm willing to give us a chance to figure this out together, you've been a great friend to me since I've arrived and you'll be a great coltfriend"

Burn smiled. "I guess your rite!" He replied calmer now. He had regained his confidance. He hapily sipped the milkshake and looked at Solaris. "So after this I should propeably show you how to get home, huh?" he laughed remembering she was staying with him.
Back to top Go down
solareclispex13

solareclispex13

PostSubject: Re: A new Beginning   A new Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:24 am

"So after this I should probably show you how to get home, huh?"

Solaris chuckled a bit before taking the last sip of milkshake left in the cup. "Yeah that would be best. Unless you want me to get lost and you can rescue me like a prince?" she teased before giggling.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: A new Beginning   A new Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:28 am

"Yeah that would be best. Unless you want me to get lost and you can rescue me like a prince?" 

"That could be fun!" Burn laughed teasing back. He left a tip and held the door for Solaris once again.

(Why don't you come hang out in the chat box sometime? Its kinda empty >.<)
Back to top Go down
solareclispex13

solareclispex13

PostSubject: Re: A new Beginning   A new Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:31 am

"That could be fun!"  Solaris tried to give Burn a glare, but her willpower crumbled and she gave him a heart warming smile. "You would enjoy that wouldn't you?" she teased again. 

(Me and toocute will try, we share a computer, so its kinda hard but we should make a schedule. toocute thinks schedules are too much work so she might not take it seriously, but I'll make sure she stays on track!)
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: A new Beginning   A new Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:36 am

"You would enjoy that wouldn't you?"

"Verry much so." He said playing along. He closed the door behind them taking the lead.
Back to top Go down
solareclispex13

solareclispex13

PostSubject: Re: A new Beginning   A new Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:49 am

"Very much so."  Solaris chuckled again. "I'll keep that in mind for future 'experiments'" she said mischievously. Looking around for a brief moment, she turned to Burn. "Anything I should be warned of before we go inside your home?" she asked with a slight smirk.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: A new Beginning   A new Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:53 am

"Anything I should be warned of before we go inside your home?"

"Um actualy yes. I wasn't expecting company... expecialy not a mare... So it's a bit of a mess." Burn awnsered a little anoied with himself.
Back to top Go down
solareclispex13

solareclispex13

PostSubject: Re: A new Beginning   A new Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:34 pm

"Um actually yes. I wasn't expecting company... especially not a mare... So it's a bit of a mess."

Solaris giggled and gave Burn a nuzzle. "Don't worry about it, i'll help you clean up."
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: A new Beginning   A new Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:09 am

"Don't worry about it, i'll help you clean up."

"You don't have to do that." Burn smiled holding the door for her.
Back to top Go down
solareclispex13

solareclispex13

PostSubject: Re: A new Beginning   A new Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:17 am

"I don't mind, i'll have to get used to cleaning up after my coltfriend right." Solaris said, giving Burn a small kiss on the cheeks before walking inside.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: A new Beginning   A new Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:48 am

"I don't mind, i'll have to get used to cleaning up after my coltfriend right."

"Oh no. I'm not usualy this messy. I've just been bussy." He smiled as she kissed him on the cheak and then followed her inside. "Make yourself at home the best you can." He teased adding, "Can I get you anything?"
Back to top Go down
solareclispex13

solareclispex13

PostSubject: Re: A new Beginning   A new Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:55 am

Solaris gave the house a quick look around, noticing wraooers and such scattered all over the floor. A wonderbolts poster hanging on the wall in the living room, and clothes scattered in different areas. Solaris chucled at the sight before turning to face Burn with a smiker on her face. "Its not as bad as you made it seem. No worries, im fine for now and I really think you should let , me help you..." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: A new Beginning   A new Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 5:43 pm

"Its not as bad as you made it seem. No worries, im fine for now and I really think you should let , me help you..."

Burn sighed, "If you really want to I won't protest." he said and smiling. He didn't really want her to feel like his housekeeper but, if it made her feel more at home he couldn't say no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new Beginning   A new Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new Beginning
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next