My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pepper

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vinyl-Scratch

Pepper Empty
PostSubject: Pepper   Pepper I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:27 pm

Pepper
Pepper Pepper10
Species:Pegasus
Mane:White with dark red
Tail:Same ^
Eyes:A red lighter than her mane
Body:Green. Smaller than most fillies.
Cutie Mark:Blank Flank :(
Age (Baby,adult):Child/Filly (10)
Personality:Pepper is a tomboy. She loves flying at her fastest and loves doing daredevil things. Though she is a tomboy, she is flirty with the colts. But when she finds out a secret, she'll get aggresive.
Likes: Flying, Dares, Candy, Clouds, Friends, Sports, Competitions, Parties, Winning
Dislikes: Dresses, Bullies, Secrets, Losing, Inactivity, Reading
History: As a little baby, her two parents had always loved her. One day the three had been on a chariot ride until they screamed. Another chariot, flew quickly towards them, causing them to crash. The ride fell to the ground, destroying her parents and the pegasus flying the chariot. All that was left was Pepper, who had strangely survived. Pepper cried until Guardponies came, taking away Pepper to an orphanage in Canterlot. Pepper was transfered several times as each of the orphanages rejected her on the first day of being there. Every time she would hurt another orphan. But she finally found an orpangae where she was taken in. An orphange by Sweet Apple Acres.

Example RP segment:
2. A secret admirer confesses his/her love to your OC. Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

Pepper flew across the sky, flying through clouds. But then she was yanked and fell to the ground. Pepper looked behind her and saw a colt who lives in an orphanage with her.
"What do you want?" She asked, "I was busy flying!"
The colt slowly smiled and slowly said, "I've been meaning to tell you my little secret." Pepper noded her head, thinking, 'Really? Wasting my time...' The colt gulped and replies, "I have a crush on you." Pepper blushed and slightly growled. "You wasted my time that I could of been using to fly, and you tell me you have a crush!" She screams, "What a waste of my time!" The filly pushes him away and flies off, leaving the colt heartbroken.

ACCEPTANCE

Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Pepper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pepper   Pepper I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 6:50 am

As far as the show is concerned, there is no orphanage (or any buildings for that matter) besides Sweet Apple Acres.

If you change this to an orphanage in Ponyville, then you OC will be approvable.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

Pepper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pepper   Pepper I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:10 pm

Changes have been made and I'm enjoying this, so I'd say it's Approved now.

Welcome to the site! You can start rping wherever you want- the newbie starting area is totally optional. Come see us in the chatbox at the bottom of the homepage if you have any questions or fancy a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pepper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pepper   Pepper I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pepper
Page 1 of 1