My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 59th Annual Pony Games

Go down 
+13
sleeplessCartoonist
Dawn Orchard
Thunder Dash
Dark The Pegasus
Golden Bolt
Thespi Bacchanalian
Kenpachi Ramasama
Torna
AdorableFluttershy123
Rosey Bubbles
Vinyl Dash
Butterfly
Callilian
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 4:25 pm

The member 'Butterfly' has done the following action : Roll The Dice

'Pony Games Outcomes' : 62
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 4:28 pm

The arrow speeds towards Sunny, hitting her right in the heart. She fell to the ground, red liquid flowing out of the wound.

"One more dead." Iris noted, "So that's 7 left, am I correct?" she asked, knowing she was. The gong sounded through the night, and the raging fire died down. Only flickering flames remained, and they too slowly turned to nothing.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:01 pm

Calla sighed, slumping against the crate and wiping the sweat from her forehead. What a scare. She had been so close to death... yet she had clung to the edges and swung herself back up the cliff. Before she knew it, she was actually crying, both of fear and remorse. Yet another dead by her hooves, and she knew that if she were to survive, then there were surely more to come.

She decided to spend the night hidden in the gold Cornucopia, hidden behind crates and under the shelter of warm blankets. Her knives rested beside her hooves, her bow and quiver easily within reach, and her horn ready to warn her if an intruder came near.
Back to top Go down
LegendaryPwny

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 5:34 pm

Rusty woke up inside of a tree. It took him a minute to remember where he was and what was going on. Pony games. How long had he been out?

Rusty tried to piece his memory together. He didn't remember how he got inside of this tree. The tree was hollow, though, and he slowly became more wondrous at how he had not been found yet. The tree then disappeared immediately, and Rusty fell to the ground, for the stump was not hollow and had risen a few feet off the surface.

Rusty struggled to stand back up and found he was very hungry. He quickly grazed on the grass nearby to fill him for the moment.

Rusty looked around to find he was in the middle of an open field of grass with trees surrounding him on three sides. The fourth side had a beach.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:02 pm

Notice: This has gone on for far too long, and I declare you all victors! We shall be starting anew, but the next games will be much harder, much more fast-paced... And much more fun! Please follow the new system. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 59th Annual Pony Games
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13