My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adam Branes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jamesrushing15

Adam Branes Empty
PostSubject: Adam Branes   Adam Branes I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:38 pm

Adam Branes

Adam Branes ?ui=2&ik=cbf4449009&view=att&th=13eca047a0df14ac&attid=0

Species: Unicorn

Mane: Red, short, a bit spiky

Tail: Same as mane

Eyes: Light orange

Body: Golden-yellow, average height, freckles on nose

Cutie Mark: Rutherford atomic model

Age (Baby,adult): Adult (22)

Personality: Shy, but kind. Intelligent

Likes: Science, universe, wonder, questions, disproving theories and coming up with theories

Dislikes: Wrong physics, lots of ponies (crowds)

History: Adam was born in Grand Pony Coltorado but he was raised in Glenhoof Springs Coltorado he moved to Glenhoof at the age of three with his parents. At age five, they were divorced and he moved to Ponyway Coltorado with his mom. He later learned that his mom had a drinking problem, and so he moved back with his dad in Glenhoof.

His dad remarried soon after, to an evil changeling (unbeknownst to him). She abused him and tricked his family into hating him. Because of this, he then moved back with his mom who now lived in Longwing, Coltorado he lived there until he found out his mom had schizophrenia, which was very shocking. After that he told his dad about his wife being a deranged changeling after a long time of arguing his dad believed him so his dad divorced the wicked beast and invited him to live with him in Glenoof after living in with his dad for 2 years he moved to Canterlot to continue his studies

He discovered his cutie mark while studying atomic molecules in college. It is his passion and his talent.

Example RP segment:

5. A colt is bullying a filly in the Manehattan street. When your OC looks to him, he turns to your OC and snaps, "What're you looking at?" Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation

Adam strolled down the streets of Manehatten, he was there on vacation. As he walked along, he heard a ruckus and went to check it out. As he approaches the source of the noise, he finds a colt pushing a filly around.

“What are you looking at?” the colt snapped, swiveling around to face Adam.

“I was wondering why you were bullying that young filly.” he replied.

“Because I can, now move along unless you want some too!” he retorted rudely.

“No.” Adam said sternly.

“Excuse me, did you say something?”

“As a matter of fact I did say something. I will not leave this young filly to be harassed by the likes of you.”

“Now you’ve crossed the line-”

“Sir I do believe that your tone implies that you intend to hurt me and if that means you leave this young filly alone then so be it but let this young filly leave”

“yeah I will mess you up.” he said confidently.

Adam’s horn glowed as he used his magic to slide the colt out of the way. He waved at the filly to run towards him and she galloped thankfully away from the colt.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Adam Branes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam Branes   Adam Branes I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 8:58 pm

Hey, James. You finished before Sarah!!!

You have a few spelling errors, your personality's a bit short, and your picture doesn't like me DX You also forgot a pretty important word at the bottom... Read the rules, silly filly!

Your friends are waiting impatiently for you to be ready for The Pony Games!!!! Someone, come approve it, or agree with me, tell him something!!!!!

A fellow MLPer, and one of your friends,

~Hannah
Back to top Go down

Adam Branes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations-
Jump to: