My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Doctor Who AU

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Doctor Who AU Empty
PostSubject: Doctor Who AU   Doctor Who AU I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 9:25 pm

Hello all. Recently, MC came up with the idea for a Doctor Who AU, and he and I were making up a plotline for it a little bit back. We have made a roughly decent story as to how it begins, and even though a few of the details need some ironing out, we have decided to start looking for people to participate.

The roles open are as follows:

COMPANION (new OC, knock yourself out with the design, but make sure to give us some description and a picture. Must be a massive whovian, as will most likely be explaining the monsters etc. to the companions):
2 OR 3 PONIES TO TRAVEL WITH HIM/HER (preferably already existing):
MONSTERS THEY ENCOUNTER: to be announced.

Once the roles are announced, we can get started!
Back to top Go down
Happy Trails

Happy Trails

Doctor Who AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who AU   Doctor Who AU I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:13 am

IM IN!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

Doctor Who AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who AU   Doctor Who AU I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:42 am

COUNT ME IN TOO!
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

Doctor Who AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who AU   Doctor Who AU I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:01 pm

So, what do you two want to be then? We can only have one assistant.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

Doctor Who AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who AU   Doctor Who AU I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 10:23 pm

I want to be the assistant/companion ^-^ said proudly
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Doctor Who AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who AU   Doctor Who AU I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 3:43 am

Oh~ We have a companion now do we? Could we please have a profile or a picture plus some background? Make it easier for the other OC's if they know what to expect. :D
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

Doctor Who AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who AU   Doctor Who AU I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:02 am

I can't really do Apple's picture on her profile since I can't post the pictures anywhere. -.- So Sweet might go on the trip but I have a new OC in mind so I want to use her but until then

Here's the link v

Swift Time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Doctor Who AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who AU   Doctor Who AU I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doctor Who AU
Page 1 of 1