My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moving In *open server*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

Moving In *open server* Empty
PostSubject: Moving In *open server*   Moving In *open server* I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:03 am

Crystal goes outside her new house ready to explore Ponyville. She looks around near her house and finds a small rabbit. She plays with it for a bit and then heads into town. Her mom told her she had to go outside and make friends. She decides to walk around town square.

My OC Page:
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1697-my-oc-crystal-heartshine-in-progress
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: Moving In *open server*   Moving In *open server* I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:18 pm

nobodys posting i guess ill go again. . .

After wandering town square for abit Crystal is about to go home. Suddenly she smells the most amazing smell. It seemed to be coming from the bakery. She went inside to find a fresh tray of cupcakes. "THATS IT! Cupcakes are sure to make me friends!!!" She bought a dozen and ran off into the town with the tray on her back pleased with her buy.
Back to top Go down
PrincessSakura

PrincessSakura

PostSubject: Re: Moving In *open server*   Moving In *open server* I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 2:41 pm

(I don't know if this is still open, since no one's posted in it, but if it is may I join?)
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: Moving In *open server*   Moving In *open server* I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 3:33 pm

((Umm i guess i can continue it =D))
Back to top Go down
PrincessSakura

PrincessSakura

PostSubject: Re: Moving In *open server*   Moving In *open server* I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 3:51 pm

((Yay!))

Sakura Song was strolling through Ponyville, enjoying another day of sunshine. She had been passing by Sugar Cube Corner when she saw a pony trotting with a batch of cupcakes. "A whole dozen... Maybe she's throwing a party?" Sakura wondered to herself. "Or maybe she just wants a them for herself... I haven't seen anypony eat a dozen of cupcakes by the self but Pinkie Pie.. So that's probably unlikely. Maybe I'll go say hi." Sakura began to walk towards the other mare.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: Moving In *open server*   Moving In *open server* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:23 am

Crystal had barley left when she noticed a mare coming her way. "Yes it worked!" Crystal giggled under her breath.
Back to top Go down
PrincessSakura

PrincessSakura

PostSubject: Re: Moving In *open server*   Moving In *open server* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:59 am

Sakura noticed that the other mare had giggled a bit. "Huh, wonder what that was about. Eh, whatever!" She said to herself, quickening her pace and trotting over to the mare. "Hiya there. I'm Sakura Song! You looked a bit lonely so I decided to come say hi! Are you new here?" She asked the mare.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: Moving In *open server*   Moving In *open server* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:02 am

Crystal then remembered how hard it was to talk to people. "Oh... Umm yes. I-I'm Crystal." She tried her best atempt to awnser.
Back to top Go down
PrincessSakura

PrincessSakura

PostSubject: Re: Moving In *open server*   Moving In *open server* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 3:01 pm

"Nice to meet you Crystal! Having fun in Ponyville so far?" Sakura asked with a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: Moving In *open server*   Moving In *open server* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 3:27 pm

"Well... I couldn't find-d anypony who want-ted to talk." Pull yourself together! Crystal thought as she awnsered.
Back to top Go down
PrincessSakura

PrincessSakura

PostSubject: Re: Moving In *open server*   Moving In *open server* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 7:10 pm

"Oh.. Well, I'm sorry bout that. So uh... Where do you come from?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: Moving In *open server*   Moving In *open server* I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:16 am

"I-I used to live in Manehatten... but we moved here a couple... days ago..." She softly awnsered.
Back to top Go down
PrincessSakura

PrincessSakura

PostSubject: Re: Moving In *open server*   Moving In *open server* I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:52 pm

"You used to live in Manehatten? Cool! I used to live in Canterlot." Sakura said. She then noticed Crystal was speaking softer than earlier. "A-am I bothering you?" Sakura asked her.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: Moving In *open server*   Moving In *open server* I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:20 pm

Crystal stared at Sakura. "N-no! Oh how rude o-of me... I'm n-not the best at t-talking to others..." She awnsered.
Back to top Go down
PrincessSakura

PrincessSakura

PostSubject: Re: Moving In *open server*   Moving In *open server* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 1:18 am

"Oh, that's alright. I used to be like that. So uh, what's with the cupcakes?" Sakura asked.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: Moving In *open server*   Moving In *open server* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 1:39 am

"Cupcakes...? Oh these cupcakes!" Crystal had forgoten about them. "I-I wanted to see... if they would... atract ponies. W-would you like one?" Crystal asked turning so Sakura could take one.
Back to top Go down
PrincessSakura

PrincessSakura

PostSubject: Re: Moving In *open server*   Moving In *open server* I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:01 pm

"Sure, thanks!" Sakura said. She took a cupcake and started to eat one.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: Moving In *open server*   Moving In *open server* I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:54 am

Crystal took one too. She was a bit hungry herself. She didn't know what to say to the mare. She wanted to say somthing to keep the conversation going. "S-so what do you do for fun?" She asked hoping to start a conversation.
Back to top Go down
PrincessSakura

PrincessSakura

PostSubject: Re: Moving In *open server*   Moving In *open server* I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:26 pm

"I enjoy singing! It's what I'm best at. What about you?" Sakura asked Crystal.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: Moving In *open server*   Moving In *open server* I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:05 pm

"Oh I-I don't realy do much." She replied. "I-i like to help my mom iin t-the kitchen." She said while trying to smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving In *open server*   Moving In *open server* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving In *open server*
Page 1 of 1