My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Books?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

Books? Empty
PostSubject: Books?   Books? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:29 am

Stargazer had heard of Canterlot's library, but had never been. She had always longed to visit, ever since she was a little filly. And now, she was within walking distance of it! She had cleared her schedule today specifically so she could see the library and its vast collection of books. She strutted out of her apartment and onto main street. she continued down the road and towards the library. She told herself not to get distracted by all the pretty shops, though she had to remind herself a few times. She finally made it to the grand entrance of the building. She breathed out to calm herself, and quietly opened the large doors. She stopped as she entered and stared in awe at the shelves and stacks of books. Books of all shapes and sizes, big and small, rectangular and square. She came to her senses and strolled down the first aisle and looked up as far as she could to the books at the very top of the shelf. "Wow." she said out loud.
"Sh!" shushed the librarian. Star blushed and stuffed her hoof in her mouth.
"sorry." she mouthed. She chose an interesting book and settled down into a bean bag and snuggled into the pillow that was there. She opened the book and began to read.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

Books? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books?   Books? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:21 am

Silent Star walked into the library for the first time. Silent was blown away and slightly intimidated by the size of the library, as she was still used to the small and confined spaces of Manehatten, but the library there was less than impressive. She looked around in the history section and found a book about the royal sisters, she got a small smile as she had been looking for the book for a while and walked over to a set of beanbags (Which just happened to be near Stargazer) and started to read about her favorite princesses.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Books? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books?   Books? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 1:39 pm

Star glanced up, and noticed a little filly had plopped down beside her. She chuckled a bit, noting the bat filly's book. 

"The royal sisters huh?" she asked quietly, closing her book and leaning over a bit. Her turquoise mane fell into her face and she pushed it back.
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

Books? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books?   Books? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:01 pm

Silent looked at Stargazer as if she was the most frightening thing in the world, but mustered up the courage to respond. "Y-yes, I have always been a fan of them" She said in her usual quite fashion.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Books? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books?   Books? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:06 pm

"You okay there? Sorry if I scared you." Star apologized quickly. The filly had seemed rather, well, scared. Why? Star wasn't sure, she was a scary pony, was she? 

She smiled kindly, setting her book down. "Is there something about them that interests you?" she asked sweetly, nodding towards the book. Her horn lit up and she returned her own book to the bookcase. 

She settled down in the beanbag chair to listen, surely this filly had a story! It perhaps not, it didn't matter to Star.
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

Books? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books?   Books? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:30 pm

"I-It's ok I'm just a little shy I guess..." She said having calmed down a bit as the mare seemed to be a kind soul . "Well I always admired the princesses, they are so beautiful and kind...I wish I could be a princess but so do all fillies I guess" She looked at her book and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Books? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books?   Books? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:38 pm

Star laughed lightly, "I remember when I wanted to be one." she grinned, "it's nice to hear that the young ladies of this generation haven't been spoiled just yet." she giggled, "have you ever been to this library before?" 

Star guessed she probably hadn't, she had seen her come in with the same awe'd expression that Star had had. 

"oh," she said, holding her hoof out, "I'm Stargazer by the way! Or Star, whichever."
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

Books? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books?   Books? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 4:10 pm

"No this is my first time here" Silent gently put down the book, and faced the mare. "I'm Silent Star" She said with a small smile. "Do you live in Canterlot?, or are you just visiting?"
Back to top Go down
Maki Idol3a

Maki Idol3a

Books? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books?   Books? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 5:15 pm

As the doors open Starla the blind one came into the library searching for a book for her little sister's project as she hears the two ponies talking and asks them "I..Im sorry for bothering you two but do you know where the book of Equestria is?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Books? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books?   Books? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 5:26 pm

(grammar! :/) 

"I do live here in Canterlot, actually." Star smiled, "Do you?" 

Just then, a tall mare walked in asking about the Book of Equestria.  "Why yes! I do actually, I saw it when I came in. Would you like me to show you?" she asked, standing up. She glanced down at the filly, and gesturing for her to stand up as well.
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

Books? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books?   Books? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 6:05 pm

"Yes I just moved here with my si-" Silent stopped when she noticed a rather tall mare approach them and could not help but be intimidated by her size. She stood up and greeted her the best she could. "Hello..." 

(sorry for the short post, it was late)
Back to top Go down
Maki Idol3a

Maki Idol3a

Books? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books?   Books? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:05 pm

(sorry for my grammar!)
"yes could you show me please?" As Starla says that she hears a filly's voice saying :Hello...
"Oh did i scare you?" She sighs "Im sorry for that.. will you forgive me?" "oh and i think you should meet my sister Crystally,You two would make good friends you know?"
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Books? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books?   Books? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:22 pm

((Lisa, I noticed you've been posting all over. I'm afraid you're going to have to pick a place to RP. your character can't be in Canterlot and Ponyville and elsewhere all at once. Sorry.))
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Books? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books?   Books? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:43 pm

(Never mind)

"Of course!" Star nodded, smiling, "it's right this way." she walked slowly towards the book. It stood in a pedestal, but bookcases surrounded it. She checked to make sure the mare followed. She made sure to step loudly on the floor, wanting the blind mare to be able to follow. As she approached the book, she looked at the cases surrounding it. They all held the same book, but evidently not as valuable.
(Blind, I've never been told off.......?)
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Books? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books?   Books? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:45 pm

((If you're in an RP in Canterlot, you can't join an RP in Ponyville with the same character until the first RP is over, or until the character exits. That's what the rules state.))
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

Books? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books?   Books? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 3:21 am

Silent simply nodded in responds to Starla, not realizing she was blind and followed the group to look for the book of Equestria. Silent walked a bit behind the two, trying not to get involved unless she had to.

When they found the books they were looking for, Silent grabbed one herself and looked through the book.

(What do we do about this?, just finish the rp in question and move on?. ^.^)
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Books? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books?   Books? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 3:23 am

((Nevermind. forget I said anything.))
Back to top Go down
Maki Idol3a

Maki Idol3a

Books? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books?   Books? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 2:49 pm

((sorry about the rp everywhere my sister was on this account a while ago and did ALL of that but i only wanted to rp in Canterlot and ill stay there just so you know.))
"Did you find it?" 

Blind Side

Blind Side

Books? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books?   Books? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 2:59 pm

((No, it's ok. I was misinformed apparently. Forget I said anything.))
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Books? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books?   Books? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 3:38 pm

"Yep!" Star beamed, hoofing the mare one of the books. "I found one in Braille, hope that helps. I'm Stargazer by the way. But just call me Star." She grinned sitting down in a beanbag chair
Back to top Go down
Maki Idol3a

Maki Idol3a

Books? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books?   Books? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 4:40 pm

"Thank you, My name is Starla" grabbing the book Starla goes to the doors of the library "Hope we meet again!" right then the librarian shushes her "hehe sorry,bye"right before Starla leaves she comes back to Stargazer and the little filly "Oh i have a cafe here in the Main street so if you want you could come visit me okay?" "bye bye!"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Books? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books?   Books? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 4:42 pm

(Er, Lisa. There is a posting order in all threads, just so ya know. This one goes me, weedo, and then you)
Back to top Go down
Maki Idol3a

Maki Idol3a

Books? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books?   Books? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 5:49 pm

((And again! my sister who never reads the rules ughhh :/ sorry!))

Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

Books? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books?   Books? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:21 am

Silent gasps as she sees what time it is on a nearby clock. "Oh, I gotta get back home, I promised my sister that I wouldn't stay out for too long" She turned her head to face the two. "I'm sorry to leave so soon, bye" She then left the library but it was sure that it would not be the last time she would be here.

(Sorry I'm dropping out because I ran out of ideas and the forum ate my last post, but anyhoof happy rp! ^.^)
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Books? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books?   Books? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:38 am

Star smiled, but caught a glimpse of Silent's watch. "Oh my!! It's that time already?" she gasped, standing quickly. "I gotta dash!" She waved as she ran out of the building, still smiling.

(I'm dropping out too, sorry :/)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Books? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books?   Books? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Books?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next